𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘵𝘢𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘵𝘢𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

Ares threw his medication in his mouth dryly for his disorders to be stabilized, groaning at the burning sensation but the feeling slowly disappeared. "Dat shit nasty as fuck, i'll rather choke onna 30." Ares mugged before shaking his freeforms out of his face and licking his lips.

It was a day since Tae told Ares didn't feel good and threw up, Ares called a doctor to set up a appointment for his boyfriend to get him check out.

Ares was probably being dramatic about thinking Tae was dying but that was the worst thing that popped into Ares head.

If he lost Tae to anything, it didn't matter if he some sickness or something else, it was going to shatter Ares already scarred heart.

"I do needa blu—" He was cut off when his phone began buzzing in his jeans.

He rolled his eyes and fished his phone out of his pocket and mugged when he seen it was Mulan calling him.

Ares waited for the last ring to pick up finally, "Noamir you been okay?" Her voice came through softly.

"Yuh, I'm a grown ass du'. I don't need ya checkin' on me." He muttered, leaning against the bathroom wall and holding his phone to his ear.

"Well, I was going to do that anyways. Asyn showed me one of yo videos, yo ass be high as hell in it but it was nice."

Ares chuckled and shook his head, "Preciate it ma."

"Your welcome, how my baby Tae doing?" She asked with slight concern.

"Bad, I think he dyin'." He muttered into the

"What's wrong with him?"

Ares shrugged his shoulders and looked down at his shoes, rubbing his earlobe softly. "He say he comin' down with sum but I juss made him a doctor appointment 'cause Ion wanna lose him, and slime was throwin' up so I think sum wrong wit' em."

"He ain't gonna die, you just dramatic but you did good by making him an appointment, son."

He was slowly forgiving his mother and was taking his time, they called once a month seeing that was the only thing Ares agreed to.

Ares mugged softly as he didn't know how to feel about Mulan words, sighing and licking his lips. "Thank ya, I'm let ya kno wats wrong wit' his after tha appointment, 'kay?"