Chapter 3

FlashBack...
A small sob echoes the ally way as 3 guys tower over the small brown haired Irish boy.
"You'd be fucking stupid if you didn't come work for Your father." One spits taking another step forward pushing the younger boy causing him to stumble backwards. Fear fills his veins and he's frozen.
"P-please?" He begs hot tears streaming down his face as the three older boys torment the young boy pushing and shoving him.
"Your a hot little Irish fella aren't ya?" Niall curls himself further into the corner as they beat him.

The young boy lays still, unable to move, beaten and bruised, broken and shattered, scared for life.
"Hello?" An older boy enters the ally way. Big blue eyes searching the shadows for the whimpering boy he heard only moments ago.
"Holy shit. Let me help you." Louis says bending down and picking up the scrawny, pale boy bridal style.
"My names Louis, but call me Lou, I'm going to help you." He whispers climbing into the back seat of a black Range Rover. Louis reaches down and carefully, ever so gently brushes the hair from Niall's bruised and blooded face. Niall slightly whimpers tears falling down his cheeks. Utterly traumatised and to scared to move, Louis helps the youngling by reaching down and wiping away the tears, placing a rag on the cuts.
"I promise your safe with me."

End FlashBack..