Hermione and Draco's POV

"All I knew this morning when I woke is I know something now, know something now I didn't before. And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago is grey eyes and freckles and your smile, in the back of my mind making me feel like. I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now..."

oOo

Hermione's POV:

18 hours, 1080 minutes, and 64800 seconds have passed since Hermione found out that the man she's been in love with for two years feels the same way about her. Yes, she's over the moon about his unexpected and spontaneous confession, but at the same time, she can't help but be wary too. A few months ago, he was spouting about Kirsten being the one for him but after her botched confession, he broke things up and came forth with his "alleged" feelings for her. She yawned tiredly as she rolled to her side; tucking her hand under her pillow, "When did things become so complicated?" she asked herself.

oOo

"Harry?"

"Hmm?" Harry asked before taking a sip of his coffee.

Ginny placed a plate full of bacon and toast right in front of her fiancé, "Has the post been delivered yet?"

Placing the Daily Prophet on the table, Harry grabbed his fork, "No, why?"

Ginny sat down on the adjacent chair, "I'm waiting for Hermione's owl, we're supposed to meet for brunch but I haven't heard from her so I don't know if we're still on."

"Is that why you're not eating?" Harry asked.

Ginny took a sip of her orange juice, "Yep, she's taking me to Muggle London," she replied somewhat giddily.

Harry chuckled, "I see."

The fireplace burst into life, followed by a loud fit of coughing. Ginny shot up from her perch, her seat toppling back with a loud thud, "She's here!"

"How on earth do you know that?" Harry asked with a raised brow.

Picking up the chair from the floor, Ginny threw him a look, "Wards, silly."

"Ginny? Harry? I'm here!"

Ginny grinned cheekily, "Told you it was her," she whispered, "We're in the kitchen!"

Harry blinked a couple of times before shaking his head, "You're hanging out with Hermione too much. You're putting wards everywhere."

"I heard that, Harry James Potter!"

Harry winced, "You're not supposed to."

"Don't mind him, Mione, he's just being, you know, him."

Narrowing his eyes playfully, Harry turned his face towards his fiancé, "I heard that, Ginerva."

Ginny frowned, "Stop calling me that!"

"Whoa! It's too early for that," Hermione said. She then shoved her hands inside her pockets, "You ready to go?" she asked.

"Yep," Ginny replied. She leaned forward and planted a chaste kiss on Harry's cheek, "See you later," she said.

Before Ginny can pull away, Harry grabbed her chin, kissing her properly.

Hermione waited for the couple to break apart, but when Harry didn't show any sign of letting Ginny go, she cleared her throat loudly. "Can you guys break it up? You have a lot of time to do that later and I'm here for Merlin's sake!"

Harry planted a resounding kiss on Ginny's lips before letting her go, "Now, that's a proper see you later kiss, don't you think?" he asked smugly.

"Y-yeah," Ginny replied, clearly flustered with what just happened.