Chapter 10

Bleidd's P.O.V.

"You're so beautiful...." I whisper before taking her lips to mine. One of my hands is on her waist, securing her safely between my body and the bathroom wall. My other hand is on her thighs, sliding upwards as the water from the shower touches our naked bodies almost intimately.

The scent of lust and desire is thick in the air. My tongue explores the insides of her mouth without limit, loving how soft she is inside his arms, completely in contrast compared to his body, which is hard all over, yet they seem to be a perfect fit for each other.

An impatient growl escapes my lips, wanting to devour all of her at the moment, yet she doesn't want to rush it. I want to savour her, to taste every inch of her skin, even though I know a lifetime of having her inside my arms will never be enough for me to be satisfied.

A moan escapes my mate's lips when my kisses slide down to her neck, down to her naked breast. My mouth latches on one of her nipples, sucking it as if my entire life depended on it. And right now, it feels like so. I can barely breathe, and it feels like I am going to fall apart into pieces if I don't have all of her in the next minute.

My mate's fingers brush against my wet hair, caressing it softly as a series of moans escape her lips, murmuring incoherent words, and I know she's already way too lost in pleasure for the reality of the world to sink in. My hand on her thighs goes upwards until I reach the centre of it. Her body unconsciously curves against my hold, moulding to me perfectly, giving me more access to her aching centre.

"So sweet..." I groan against her skin as I let go of her hardened nipple, wanting to see her face as I explore her deeper and closer. Her eyes are dazed with so much heat and desire, and I've never seen so beautiful yet so vulnerable in my entire life.

My two fingers brush against her aching clit, and her body is quick to respond to it. Her breathing becomes more laboured as if she's running out of air, and her teeth clamp against her lower lip so tightly I am afraid it might bleed. I lean closer and trace the seam of her lips, tasting a bit of blood in the process, indicating that her teeth successfully tore the skin on her lips. I am not a vampire, but the metallic taste mixed with her own sweetness is so addicting I end up sucking her lower lip to draw in more blood.

I push her against the wall, using my thigh to separate her legs as I plunge two of my fingers into her aching centre. Her own wetness made it easier for my fingers to slide in and out, and loving how her velvety walls tighten against my intrusion. I groan against her lips, her tightness telling me that she's never been with anyone before. I keep fucking her on both ends, my tongue on her mouth and two of my fingers in her nether region.

Her body is so responsive against my touch, her own desire mirroring mine. Her breathing becomes laboured as her nails break through my skin, drawing some blood. That is when I know that she is nearing her own release. I curl my fingers inside her, putting more and more pressure until her body arches in pleasure against my hold.

"You're doing so well, my love," I whisper huskily just as I release her lips. I kneel in front of her, placing one of her legs on my shoulder, and use my free hand to keep her balanced by flattening it on her back.