Chapter 4-The Call

I call the number 245-765-8965. *RING RING RING RING RING* "Frick" I said Well turning my phone down. I put the phone down and got on the cameras to see if the alternate heard that. It did. I texted the number say what just happened and saying that I will call them when I'm back to being safe. The alternate stood up and ran full sprint up the stairs and looked around sing the same song that I didn't Know.

I put my hand on me mouth to stop breath so loudly. I was still watching the cameras to see where the alternate was going to go. I went into my mom's room, bathroom, back into the hall, into the hall bathroom/mine. Then it went into my room. I was very scared that I was going to die. The alternate turned toward the door and sat there waiting to see if i was going to come out.

I blinked and it was gone. I saw it on the roof and shapeshift into a person with a white gown and has big eyes and a smile that goes to up to its ears. It grew winds that were light gray and flew down to the ground. I few hours later I called the number back. *RING RING* He would not answer. I looked around the small room I was in. *RING RING RING* I looked in the cams and saw that the thing was back. It answered the phone and I saw on my phone that I was on the call with the alternate. "H3ll0 d3ar wh3r3 would y0u B3" They walked up the stairs and expland what it was and who whey were. Everything went black.