La vie en rose

"Hold me close and hold me fast

"Hold me close and hold me fast. The magic spell you cast. This is la vie en rose."

"This is it?"

Zoe nods as she looks around to see the farmland surrounding the house. "This is the address my dad sent me. Elijah was pretty mad since I said we didn't want to live at the compound." Zoe shrugged as she picked up Chewie's carrier and walked into the house.

"Probably bugged." Stiles called out and in response Zoe held up her middle finger. "Definitely bugged." He whispered to himself. Stiles walked into the house to see Zoe waving her hand and in front of his eyes the room started to change.

"I thought we said no powers." Stiles said, making Zoe look over at him shocked. "I thought we said no powers around the stone. The stone is not here, it's in Massachusetts." She admitted. Stiles sighed as he walked over to her and pulled her sleeve up to see a black vein glowing.

"No magic." He grabs her hands making the room change to it being bare. "I just wanted to see what it would look like." She muttered. "Stiles, I'm fine. I don't know what you want me to do in this situation. I'm a witch. I can't be a threadwitch. I can't be an Aetherwitch. I can do glamor and word. That's who I am without the stone."

"You're pregnant." Stiles says, causing her to sigh, "You just died and left everything you know. Take a second to appreciate this." Zoe turned around as Stiles held her closely. The two stood in silence appreciating the furnished house that will be their house.

Zoe could see her kids learning to walk in front of the TV.

Stiles could see them having family breakfast every morning.

Chewie ran in between their legs as he explored his new house.

The family of three soon to be a family of five would make this house their home.

"Okay, come on." Stiles whispered to Zoe, "Let's start unpacking."

⚜️

"Stiles!" Zoe screamed as she finished organizing their bedroom. "What? What? Are you okay?" Stiles asked running into the bedroom only to see Zoe making the bed. "Why do you have a bat?" Zoe questioned making her fiance drop the bat in his hand, "Come here." She laughed, motioning him over.