Winters, or Kumo

Name: Kumo or Winters, he uses either interchangeably

Age: 18 or younger, depends on what's going on

Appearance:

Ability: Kumo can see someone's ideals, wether they're good or bad, right or wrong, but he also has another, more powerful ability: generation of Elder Energy, this energy allows Kumo to completely atomize things, emit energy, create armor/weapons...

Ability: Kumo can see someone's ideals, wether they're good or bad, right or wrong, but he also has another, more powerful ability: generation of Elder Energy, this energy allows Kumo to completely atomize things, emit energy, create armor/weapons, and even more, this all comes from the soul of Ideals, an Elder who took up residence within Kumo's soul by random chance.

Personality: Kumo is a soft boi who really just wants some love, he thinks far less of himself than he should and is often found being his introverted self, he just needs some friends to help him out of his sad boi era and into an era of happiness. He really likes watching drama and getting blackmail though... he's up to something for sure. His favorite foods are instant ramen cups(preferably without vegetables), pizza, pasta, and cereal. His favorite drinks are coka-cola, root beer, actual beer(underage drinking go brrrrrrrrrt), flavored carbonated water, and coffee(mainly coffee). He also has severe abandonment issues and is really clingy at times, though he's getting over it.

Backstory: when he was four or maybe even less, he was abandoned by his parents who let him get one last good look at them, he was found by a kind old lady who dropped him off at the orphanage, she didn't know that it'd be a living hell for him, due to the fact that his eyes had no pupils and were therefore blank-looking, one day when he was around six or seven years old, he was struck by a blast of lightning, but it didn't kill little kid Kumo, only activating a strange power within him: the power from Ideals, this being took residence within Kumo's body and therefore saw everything our sad boi's been through, of course, Ideals, being a being of Ideals, decided to grant the child strength, and it was around this time that Kumo's hair finally turned to its tri-colored state, he also really likes the blue and orange hoodie he got from the kind old lady who brought him to the orphanage, and the same one to adopt him and care for him, but one day when he was almost eight years old, the woman died in her sleep, and he was sent back to the living hell, where he became completely antisocial, only speaking again when he was adopted by another kind set of people, this time a young man and his wife with their young child, who Kumo became thick as thieves with, though his voice was often hoarse when he was first brought into their family, he was still very eager to prove himself as someone who wasn't a burden, to the point where he got extremely sick.
Eventually, he went to middle school, with Ideals helping him find answers to problems and people.
But alas, the happy family was split in a shooting, killing the wife and leaving the children and her husband alive, because of some random encounter where the husband bumped into a member of the gang.
That was when Kumo used Ideals for the first time, literally dusting the crooks and terrifying the husband and his sister, who cared for him even more, knowing that he was definitely important...
When he started high school, he struggled with making friends, which meant that he was constantly bullied and picked on and laughed at, but he never fought back... or reacted... at all, to anything or anyone.
When he became eighteen, he began distancing himself, becoming more reserved, and therefore having huge breakdowns to his remaining family, often crying to them about his school life, his dad always calms him, caring for him and overall making his life better by being the shoulder he cries on, while his sister tries to cheer him up after a breakdown.
In some stories, that's pretty much it for how it's going, but for NightingaleBlackhear I have an extra bit of information:
He gets hit by a truck in one timeline/universe/whatever, and becomes a Freak.