Not Bad...

"Try jumping onto it," Alberto advised Luca, and he did exactly that. But he fell off.

"No, no, no. You gotta show it you're the BOSS!" Alberto once again advised, but Luca fell again.

"This advice isn't really helping him with the basics, you know. But, I guess this is as expected..." Valentina commented on Alberto's poor coaching skills.

"What do you mean 'as expected'?!" Alberto muttered to himself, but it was loud enough that Valentina heard. Valentina only smirked at him.

"Santa Mozzarella- eyes up! Looking down is what's making you fall." Giulia stated an actual, smart piece of advice this time.

Luca did as she said, and soon enough he was riding the bike.

"I-I'm doing it!" Luca exclaims.

"Yeah! You're doing great!" Valentina complimented him and cheered on for him, which made Luca's cheeks turn a bright red.

"So, can we be on the team?" Alberto asked.

"No," Valentina remarked sarcastically, and Alberto looked back at her with an "are you serious?!" look on his face.

Giulia just told him to wait in Italian, which made Valentina frown a bit. Were they really going to recruit the guy who's been doing nothing but teasing her and annoying her for about a whole day? But, Valentina couldn't complain that much. It was only like a day in the life of living with her brother, Matteo. Grueling and unsatisfying.

"Can you dodge obstacles? What if an old lady crosses your path?" Giulia said, saying the last part like an old lady. Val got scared for Giulia putting herself in front of the bike like that. She thought she was going to get hurt! Luca dodged her though.

"Can you withstand passive-aggressive verbal assault?" Giulia asks Luca as she then continues. "Nice bike, Number One and Number Two- I was kidding, your bike is a disgrace, ha ha ha!"

"What was that?" Valentina asked Giulia.

"It was an impression of...Ercole..." Giulia said the first part enthusiastically before remembering that Valentina didn't know Ercole the way she did.

"Oh," Valentina said solemnly, looking down with sadness. Giulia rubbed the back of her neck, not knowing it would hit her that hard. She then continued to pull Valentina into a sort of side hug.

"But, hey! If you guys ever find each other and stop being friends, which i'm sure might happen because your MY cousin slash best friend..." Giulia muttered the last part, mostly to herself, not wanting any family of hers associated with a guy like Ercole. "I'M already your friend now, so I can comfort you!" Giulia then continued.

Valentina looked back up at her with a half sad smile. "Thanks," She said lightly. She was still sad, but Giulia somehow always had something up her sleeve to help her feel better.

"And finally," Giulia continued challenging Luca, "Can you handle the course's fiendishly difficult terrain?" Giulia says as she takes some wooden planks and stacks them neatly on the fountain to make an incline. Valentina was visibly nervous for him and was thinking 'how could Giulia give the little guy such a hard challenge?'

Luca says something before trying to brave the wooden planks, and he almost made it to the other side before he fell off of the planks onto the tile floor.

"Hey, are you alright?" Valentina asks worriedly.

"Yeah. I'm okay," Luca said, quickly getting off of Valentina, a bright red evidently brushing his face.

Only Alberto noticed Luca's blush and rolled his eyes (in jealousy? We'll never know). What could his cool and totally worth it best friend see in someone like her, the princess of perpetually annoying?