strange world

y/n pov.

  this is my first book so leave suggestions and  anything in the comments thank you for the support!

     I woke up in a strange world, It looked just like my world but something is off. I looked around my room and saw it was not the one I was in when I went to bed. I suddenly heard noises outside my room as I opened the door slowly and cautiously I saw what looked like to be Natasha?! I shut my door slowly now freaking out because I don't know how I ended up in this world. The last thing I remember was that I was in my own bed when I fell asleep and now I'm in a new world where these people are supposed to just be characters but now they are real people AND I'm living with the Avengers.

    as I was thinking about what to do Nat knocked on my door. This time I swung the door open and as I did Nat looked at me weirdly."Y/n why do you take so long to wake up com'on we got a meeting in 5 get dressed,also love what you did with your hair curly, brown looks great" she said. I was confused but said thanks and went to shut the door to change I changed into this

    I was confused but said thanks and went to shut the door to change I changed into this

    I got done I realized that  I had no idea where I was going fort the meeting. I also couldn't find my phone but I'll worry about that later. As I was walking I heard a voice from the ceiling and then remembered it was Jarvis and he could help me get to where I'm going. Jarvis said " hello miss y/n did you forget how to get to the meeting room, if you would like I can give you directions" I said" yes please thank you Jarvis"he replied as " yes of course.

     As I stood in front of a glass door of a meeting room I was nervous and tried to act calm before I went in I took a deep breathe and went inside with a light smile on my lips. As I got into the room everyone was and there was only one open seat next to Nat, as I took a seat I saw that I sat right next to Pietro and Nat this was crazy, as we were waiting for a few more people.

   There was everyone but this time Loki and Pietro was there which was different from my memory of the Avengers movies there was Yalana and Bucky there as well. I didn't know how quiet I was until Nat said " are you okay y/n ? you are really quiet this morning." oh yeah um I'm just tired didn't get good sleep last night". As I said this they all looked at me and agreed with my statement.

  Just then the meeting started and Nick walked in and said there was a mission for infiltrating a hydra base after giving further detail we were dismissed and started getting ready for the mission, But I was nervous because I'm different from the y/n they know. I don't know how to fight.As I was think about maybe talking to Nick about not going on the mission. But then I thought maybe I could talk to Bruce about whats happening because I think I shifted reality's.