\Michaels First Death/

A/N: Hey guys I probably need to just focus on one book but nah let's just make multiple that will take longer actually to edit and make. Cause who doesn't like to give themself more pain- =,) Also I have both Grammarly and a friend to help me check with spelling and some grammar so… sorry if you did like my horrible grammar those who are reading on Wattpad(This is made with a google doc on my school laptop)

Michael’s PoV(3):

I was walking into Fredbear’s Family Diner with papa & uncle Henry. Papa then decided to put me in the security office to let me play, although I feel like that was stupid of him, then again papa knows that I am kinda brighter than those my age…- Although I still have some 3-year-old mindset in me…- I looked up at the camera screen to see if I can see where papa & uncle Henry are at. I then see papa and uncle Henry go into a room, so I then decided to go find that room so I can watch them since there are no cameras in that room sadly.

As I was walking I saw a closet that was cracked open, so I opened the door and looked around and that's when I saw a rope hanging from the ceiling-... Of course, me being a 3-year-old and curious about things around me half the time. I decided to climb on the chair in front of the rope. That's when I heard papa yelling for me which ended up scaring me. I then started to scream as I fell. I heard footsteps as I was falling and when I opened my eyes I was stuck in the rope and saw papa there.  I then start to struggle so I can get out of the rope to only notice black spots in my vision starting to form.

William’s POV:

I watched as Michael started to struggle and I hurried up and tried to untie the rope, as I was untying the rope I heard Michael’s breathing starting to slow down and Michael stopping to struggle. I then noticed that Michael had stopped moving altogether. I finally got the rope untied and caught Michael before he landed on the ground. “ HENRY WE GOTTA GET TO THE HOSPITAL, NOW!!!” Henry runs in and sees me holding Michael near the exit of the diner. I put Michael in his seat while Henry went to the other side to sit next to Michael to keep an eye on his breathing for me while I drove to the hospital.

Michael’s PoV:

I wake up only to see darkness. I then see a light up ahead so I start to run toward it. I then notice that the light begins to dim away. I tried to run faster, but then I fell, and then it all went black once again. A small purple & orange light then appears in front of me. “Hello there Michael Terrance Afton!” said a voice that sounded a bit glitchy(?) somehow, but also familiar to me… “ Go figure, you're probably confused and you are only 3 years old… So let me re-introduce myself! I am Ranked Number 1 angel named Glitch, I go by she/they! You may be confused about why I said the re-introduce myself thing of myself… Well that my friend is because you are also the Rank Number 1 angel named Nightmare(guys, not the nightmare animatronic it's just the ranked name). You my friend were chosen to reincarnate to get the chance to live again without your ranked angel responsibilities. I am going to be reincarnated as well in a few years from now. The only thing I know about my reincarnated self is that she will have two different colored eyes and will have one of the eyes as purple. Anyways, I’m getting off track here… I am here to let you stay “living” even though now and then you will have to come back and do your ranked responsibilities.  I also do believe that once I am reincarnated and we meet, you will have to watch me.” said Glitch.  “Well Glitch, I will take that offer of staying “alive”! Uh… can you also tell me how long I've been out for-?” I asked Glitch, waiting for my answer. “ It has been two weeks. I believe time travels slower in the area we rank angels in than where humans stay on earth.
I’ll let your body start waking up now. To them, you lost your life for a minute or so,  but oh well-” Glitch said.

William’s PoV:

Michael just flat-lined after being in a coma for two and a half weeks. At that point, doctors started to rush in, and nurses tried to drag me out. Right before anyone did anything while the nurses had me halfway out the door the heart monitor started to get a pulse reading again, at that point all the doctors, nurses, and I was in shock and the next thing I knew Michael was waking up. Michael at that point looked as if he missed being in whatever mental state he was in during his coma. Michael then tried to talk to say something, but nothing came out of his mouth sadly. “ It seems your son’s voice is gone for now, but it should be back in about two to three weeks though so don’t worry. You should consider yourself lucky since your son did die there for a good minute! You can take Michael home tomorrow. We just want to keep an eye on him for the night. Would you like to leave and come back to stay the night or do you want to just leave until tomorrow, sir?” said one of the doctors. “I think I’ll leave real quick to grab clothes for Michael to wear for tomorrow and some for me to wear tonight,” I said. I then gave Michael I quick hug and left to go get those clothes.