||ρяσℓσﻭυє: вα¢к ση ραη∂σяα||

All he knew was, he was a Clone. A clone of a deceased human, that called itself Miles. Colonel Miles Quaritch. He possessed his personality, his charm, his ego, his everything. And yet, they weren't the same. One is human, the other Na'vi. The one deceased for 20+ years, the other alive. They weren't the same, and that was an unsettling thought in his mind. He was younger, stronger, and faster. As the human Miles stated, he was made like his enemy, whom he called Na'vi. The Inhabitants of the planet Pandora, a wonderful world full of life and a system, the humans didn't seem to understand. Or do not want to understand, as it looked. And according to his human self, the old Miles was at war with those Na'vi, the very species he now presented. Despite that war is over 20 years ago, when humanity was overthrown and sent back aside from a couple of those, who were allowed and willing to stay, for the Miles as Na'vi, this Jake Sully's betrayal only was days ago. This unsettling anger, which wasn't his, was burning inside his mind, making his tail, which seemed to have a mind of its own, sway around angrily, his ears were pinned back as an angry snarl left his lips. This Jake Sully was his target, his sworn enemy, the one he seeks out to get revenge on for his betrayal of humankind.  Once the message of human Miles had ended, Na'vi Miles looked over to Wainflet, a man much like him reborn from the fight over 20 years ago.

Lyle Wainfleet. One of the closest to the Colonel back in the days, trampled by a herd of Hammerhead Titanotheres or also called Angtsìk by the Na'vi in the final days of the war, along with his other fellow brothers and sisters. Many were eaten by Ikran, who were also called Mountain Banshees, Viper wolves, Thanators, or also trampled by a Direhorse or the Hammerhead.

Shrugging merely at Miles's stare, Wainfleet made his way back, leaving the Na'vi by himself. Turning around, Miles watched Pandora come into view, his eyes scanning its surface, which much looked like earth, but so, so different. So clean, so fresh, and young. Humans had only a right to save their kind, not even caring about losses in any way. They take what they want and will get what they want, may it be with force, or in a way brutal way. His lips pursed into a sly grin as he watched the planet approach. The urge to hunt Jake Sully was only making his senses go higher as if he was under constant electricity. This urge wasn't his, but it will be, the moment he set foot on Pandora. And then, his hunt could begin. 

Closing his eyes, Miles recalled his awakening. The face of Lyle loomed over his clouded and dizzy vision, making him jolt and hit him with his fist in full force, sending him flying. He was yelling like a maniac, punching the Na'vi in the room left and right, while they tried to restrain him, Lyle pushing the human scientists out of the room to let them handle this. Once his mind settled and he began to recognize his old friends and comrades, Miles stumbled to a mirror, looking at himself. Blue. All he had seen first was blue. Blue skin in different colors depending on the area, pointy ears, a tail, short shaved hair, and a long braid going all the way down his back. His teeth were pointy, his eyes looking greenish and with a mix of yellow. 

"Well, ain't this a bitch."

He had a list to work down, Jake Sully being on the very top of it. He was of high importance to be taken down. And he wouldn't hesitate to do so. He would not disappoint his human self. He would make sure, that the payback list would be worked down. It was a simple order from his human self. Something simple to follow. 

Shouldn't be that hard...right?

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

"Good to see you, Colonel, welcome aboard." General Ardmore was not a person to be messed with, and he right away knew that. The second he saw her in that robot fighting suit, punching a sandbag, Miles knew, she would leave nothing he did go unnoticed by her. He took in a relieving breath of fresh air in, before following the General down the road through Bridgehead. Spider-Robots were everywhere, repairing, building, and pulling stuff along. Miles had no problem keeping up with the General, who was walking next to him, explaining, what they had been working on, and what was happening.