♡ 𝙲 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝟷 ♡

"AHH- A creeper!!" I just finished screaming at the top of my lungs, because I have an immense trauma of creepers. As I look at my wild simping chat, I see a raid. A Qauckity raid. "Ugh not again. QAUCKITY!!". Me and Qauckity often have stream raids.

     Sometimes they can be annoying, sometimes they light up my day. Qauckity sends a winky face in the chat. 'Only for the best streamer ;)' he says in the chat. My face burns. I know that I'm blushing because it burns. My face. Is on. FIRE.

     I cover my face with my oversized hoodie and say abruptly, "O-ok I think this stream is done. Goodbye!" before I leave the stream, I look over at my chat. Aww, she has a crush on Qauckity. Look she's blushing!! With these mass comments, I turn, look directly at the webcam, and say in a mega chad voice "no I don't" and turn off the stream and storm on to discord. I talk to Quackity for a bit with mild hints of flirting. 'so, what about those comments earlier in your stream?' I can feel him wiggling his eyebrows through the screen.

     I get flustered but luckily I have no cam on me so no one can see. I look at our DMS and try to think of a way to respond nonchalantly. 'well, they might just ship us?' I chat, but even with that response the idea of the viewer's shipping us makes me, even more, tomato red than I already was. A brief moment passes by but it feels like forever as I see his tag typing. 'I think I like that idea a lot' he chats trying to make me blush. It works a tiny bit. He then calls me suddenly, as I franticly try to click on the decline my finger muscles insist on clicking the accept.

     I accept. I stutter "U-uh hey!!". His video camera is on and his hair is messy and in a beanie. He sweetly smiles at me and then says in a tired tone, "turn your cam on I want to see your pretty face". My eyes widen in surprise, but I obey.
I turn my cam. Now it's his turn to be surprised...

Stay tuned for Chapter 2!!

~*'386 words'*~

-Mokka Out!!! :)