Chapter 6 : Broken and Healing

A/N : This is a slow burn if you don't know. sorry.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"What..?"

Aki sounds incredulous at (Name)'s accidental confession. (Name) have her head lowered and gaze on the ground, refusing to look at Aki.

She was ashamed and embarrassed to have said that as she was fully aware of Aki's and Harumi's feelings for one another. She never intended to confess, rather prefer to forget the silly crush and move on with her life.

"Lookㅡ" (Name) spoke but her voice cracked patheticly. Aki had a conflicted expression on his face, trying to choose his words carefully.

"(Name).. you know I can never return your feelings right? I.." He says with a tight lipped smile as his words trailed off.

"You like Harumi. I know.. and it's fine, I never intended to tell you. I just been trying to forget you" She continues his unspoken words as she could visibly see Aki cringed even with her head low.

"So, you've been using Tsuneo to forget me? That'sㅡ"

"No! He's my friend, our friendship is genuine. I truly enjoy spending time with him and like his personality" (Name) finally lifted her head and glared at him with her reddening eye.

Aki kept his mouth shut and halted whatever sentence he was about to say when (Name) glare at him.

"...Is everything going to be awkward from now on?" He blurted out and (Name) sighed exhasperately.

"Sure is.. but dude just know I will never get in between you and Harumi. You two are very precious to me and.. I hope you two get together" (Name) expression turned serious. She means business when she uses this look.

"Thanks (Name), you're still the same supporting friend even in a state like this" Aki says and finally the two of them cracked a smile genuinely.

He then checked his watch and gasped, alerting (Name). Aki then proceed to fix himself up to look as if he hadn't been crying.

"What's up?" The (H/C) girl asked her best friend who is checking himself out on a mirror. Gosh now it didn't feel weird calling Aki her best friend anymore now that she let out her feelings.

"I have a date with Harumi later but our conversation dragged on for so long that I'm almost forgot about it! thank god she haven't gotten off her class yet" He hurriedly try to fix his hair.

A date? So much has gone by in a week away from Aki, huh. Either way she's glad nonetheles that they're finally stop pinning for each other without making any moves.

"Ooh tell me what else I've missed when you're date is over. I need the details on how stupid you probably look trying to confess hahㅡ" She promptly stop laughing when Aki smacked her head with a book.

"Now I'm second guessing wether I should tell you or not. Anyways I have to go now bye (Name)!" And there he goes sprinting off to his date and leaving (Name) behind as usual.

She finally can breathe and process what had just occurs. She confessed and got turned down, sure it hurts but it felt as if a huge weight have been lifted from her shoulders.

As she was wiping her face off of the dried tears, her phones buzzes in her pocket. She opened the notification, Tsuneo had texted her.

CapriTsun🧃

Yo
Where you at?

You

I'm in Class 2-B
Why?
Ya miss me or something😩

CapriTsun🧃

... Kinda
Meet me at our usual spot
I got snacks

You

😳
Omg you miss me?
The confident boost it gave meㅡ
And bribing me with snacks?
Sure I'll be there soon👁

CapriTsun🧃

Don't be late or I'll eat (Y/F/S)

You

You would'nt dare
Read at 17:05pm

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Tsuneo has been a popular boy most of his life. Having good looks and great academics help grew him a good amount of fanbase at school.

He was well loved by everyone, the teacher loved him until one day it all came crashing on him. It was not out of the ordinary for him to receive confession, but the girl that confessed to him is an oustanding girl.

She's well liked and pretty, popular amongst her peers. They're so alike in many ways which is why she proposed a relationship between the two.

Tsuneo were put off by this. Contrary to popular beliefs, he's not one to jump into relationships that's for superficial reasons. Call him a hopeless romantic but he wanted his relationship to be full of love.

He turned her down gently but the girl was enraged by it. She took matters in her own hand, she spreads a rumour that has now painted him to be some sort of a player and a delinquent.

For a while, he has been all by himself. It is until he met (Name) on one fateful day on the rooftop. Tsuneo had just stop by to get a fresh air but he noticed a figure huddled to a corner muttering something about 'Aki'.

'I wonder what's their problem?' he thought.

From then on things gotten better with (Name) being his friend. Days no longer dragged on an on and he feels happy and looked forward to go to school, something that he used to enjoy until his reputation was tarnished.

He truly adored her for what she is. However he knew of her crush on Aki and accepted the fact that (Name) might not return his feelings.

He just hope that he could be with her someday in the future. For now, Tsuneo is content with being friends with her.

"Heyy I'm here. Where's the food you promised?" He turned to see (Name) behind him holding her hands out, motioning for him to hand over (Y/F/S).

"I'm hurt that you only came here for the bribery, (N/N). Here I thought that we're actually friendsㅡ" Tsuneo clutch his hand on his chest in a dramatic way. (Name) could imagine a spotlight shone on him from the theatrics he put on.

"Dude we've been through this a lot of timㅡ"

Tsuneo burst into laughter and throw the snacks towards (Name) who caught it skillfully.

"I know I know. I'm kidding, (N/N)" He gave her a smile that stirs up odd feelings in her. Damn him and his pretty face!

"But joke's aside, I'm glad I met you, (Name). I'll stay by your side for as long as you allow me to"

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
A/N : oops forgot to post this. Also i forgot the plot and have to reread my notes.