omg it fucking hurts i feel sick (kieran pov yall alr know this)

you were trying to sleep and then suddenly was awoken to a sharp pain in your stomach, which then escalated into nausea. And dizziness, you got up and sprinted to the bathroom, and vomitted a bunch. "ewewewew" you whispered, while just sitting there, expecting to throw up even more. Your wings kinda covered your body a bit, like they wrapped around you. You were cold as FUCKK. You pathetically sat there, you were cold but warm and it sucked so bad. You sat there for what felt like AGES. until sarai showed up. "Kieran?" she said, barely awake, peering into the bathroom. "Sarai...shit-" you said, and then didnt even face her. "You okay?" she said, and walked into the bathroom, trying to move your wings so she could hug you. "Dont touch me,, and im fine." you said, as your wings tensed up at her touch. "..kieran do you feel alright? You sound congested.." she asked, in a concerned tone. "im fine, i have things to do tomorrow so its not like it matters." you said, and she immediately gave you this look like..she was RLY worried. "Kieran, take a break tomorrow..i think your unwell." she said, and once again tried moving your wings to see if you were warm. And your wings tensed up again. You told her you were fine, got up, and tried walking to your bed. but everytime you took a step you felt super suuper dizzy. You pushed through it and went back to sleep.

little did you know it was 2 am. The time you normally wake up. So clearly something was wrong!!