Untitled Part 2

As Khaibellamy woke up, her eyes slowly opening. When she remembered everything the accident, the betrayal and... most important of all... the dominos pizza she had ordered for her and twilight.... ugh how she hated remembering that name.

as Khaibellamy looked around she realized that this wasn't the field she was in, neither was it the hospital, the room was... too fancy...

"Lady Khaibellamy!" a maid yelled before quickly running to the door and yelled "SHE IS AWAKE!!"

The sudden loud noise made Khaibellamy shocked, then as other maids started coming to see her, Khaibellamy thought

What is going on??

Then soon a butler entered the room, he looked old, like next year he might be 6 feet under old.

"Everyone leaves"

The old thing said in a serious tone, his face was scary for some reason, and every maid left, well ever maid except the one that had found her.

"Young miss"

The maid cried, she had dark brown hair that was in a tight high bun, and her face... was medium at best. But who was his 'young miss' they were talking about?

"I'm sorry... but who are you?'

Khaibellamy asked, she really didn't know this person, or any other person she had seen since waking up

"miss...?"

The maid asked in a shocked voice, after realizing Khaibellamy didn't know who they were, they both become shocked

Then soon after the words had left the maid's mouth, a man entered the room, he didn't enter like a normal person, but rather entered by kicking the door down.

"it's awake!?"

A young man with dark hair, he looked familiar, and as Khaibellamy looked closer, she realized, he looked like her brother!