Part 9

NSFW
      They all went up to their rooms on the second floor of the cabin to put away their bags before meeting back downstairs in the living room. When Minho opened the door to his and Jisung's room he was surprised to see only one king sized bed there. "T-there's only one bed?" Jisung asked nervously. "Yeah I guess so... uh do you have a side preference?" Minho asked sitting down on the end of the bed. "No I don't really care." Jisung said as he sat down beside Minho. After 0.2 seconds of both their butts being on the bed they both got up and Minho said quickly "Ok! Let's go downstairs to meet everybody!" Everyone gathered in the living room area as Changbin announced "Alright! The agenda for this weekend is horseback riding today and hitting the slopes tomorrow! Grab y'all's winter gear because it is going to be cold on the trails." They all bundled up and went on their guided horseback ride through the snowy mountain trails. Their cabin was part of a ski resort and after their tour they grabbed a bunch of food to-go from the restaurant there and brought it back to their cabin. "Whose bright idea was it to take a horseback tour up here in the mountains. I don't think I will ever thaw out!" Hyunjin whined. "I thought it was beautiful." Felix said even though he was shivering. "Exactly! Besides we have a fireplace, someone just needs to light it." Changbin said. "And we have alcohol!" Chan said pulling two bottles of whiskey out of a bag in the kitchen.

"You don't even drink." Seungmin said. "Yeah but I brought it so I can watch y'all drink, and shit maybe I will have a few too if only to warm up after Changbin froze our asses off outside." Chan said. "We live in Colorado! We came to the mountains! In the winter! Did you think we were going to be sunbathing in our swim trunks?! We came here to do shit in the cold!" Changbin yelled in his loud booming voice. "Calm down, you are too damn loud!" Minho yelled back in his equally booming voice. "I'll make the fire just sit down." Minho added going to get the wood. "Chan, do a shot with me. I can't take this anymore, I'm freezing!" Hyunjin said. "Me too!" Jeongin said. "Do you want one Jisung?" Jeongin added. "Oh... uh I don't know..." Jisung said nervously. "Come on, just one to warm you up." Hyunjin said with his shot in hand. Jisung looked at how everyone else had gotten a shot and said "Ok. Just one to warm me up though." "Yeah! I'm just taking one too." Chan said pouring a shot for Jisung. Jisung held his shot as they all waited for Minho to finish the fire. With the fire now burning, Minho picked up the shot Chan had poured for him and lifted it in the middle of all of them for a cheers. "To warmth!" Hyunjin said. "To new friends!" Jeongin said. "To my senior year!" Chan said. "To Changbin's parents money!" Seungmin added as they all laughed and clinked their glasses together.

The boys somehow convinced Chan to take another shot and he was already acting tipsy. "We're a bad influence on these youngsters Minho, none of them are of legal drinking age." Chan slurred as he leaned on Minho. "You literally only had two shots, you are such a lightweight." Minho said pushing Chan off of him. "And that one's still in high school!" Chan added as he pointed at Jeongin. "That one has a name! It's Jeongin!" Jeongin said. "Oh my bad." Chan said smiling awkwardly. "In highschool? Oh keep him away from me!" Hyunjin said crossing his fingers into an X out in front of him towards Jeongin. "You don't have to worry, he's not gay either Hyunjin!" Seungmin said laughing. "Ooh! Let's play a game! Never Have I Ever! I will go first!" Chan suggested. "Never Have I Ever? What are we? In high school?" Minho asked. "No offense." Minho added towards Jeongin. Jeongin just rolled his eyes. "So if you have done the thing someone says then you take a sip of your drink. Never Have I Ever... had sex with a guy!" Chan said. Changbin, Hyunjin, Felix and Seungmin all took a sip of their drink and Minho looked to Jisung. Jisung lifted his drink to his mouth and took a sip. Minho took a big gulp of his drink excitedly as he thought 'Goodbye 99% and hello 100% sure!'

"You mean to tell me, that Seungmin Kim slept with a man and it wasn't me! What the hell! I don't want to play this game anymore!" Hyunjin said as he stood up about to storm off. Seungmin grabbed his hand as he said "Come on drama llama, sit down, you aren't actually upset are you?" "No... but you have to explain yourself." Hyunjin said sitting back down. "It's my freshman year in college, this is the time to experiment... so I tried it out but I wasn't into it." Seungmin said shrugging his shoulders. "Damn. That just killed my mood. Pour me another shot to help me move on from the blow Channie." Hyunjin said holding out his cup theatrically. Hyunjin downed his shot before saying "Ok, ok I have one! Never Have I Ever... topped!" Changbin, Seungmin, Chan, Jeongin and Minho took a sip of their drink. Minho again looked to Jisung, curiosity eating away at him. Jisung again shyly took a sip of his drink. Minho could feel his face flushing as he bit his lip. Hyunjin and Felix looked at each other and smirked as they high fived and said in unison "Bottom bitches!" Changbin began subtly checking Felix out this time. Felix caught him and smirked as he made eye contact with Changbin. Changbin quickly cleared his throat and looked away.