chapter thirteen

i just now realized that i never said what their last name was xD lets just say its Watson :) 

After they had said bye to Puffy and Schlatt they left to go home , or thats what Tommy had thought. Phil had other plans that Tommy didnt notice till Phil took a wrong turn. 

"dad? i think you took a wrong turn here" Tommy said looking at phil with a confused expression making the older one chuckle

"we didnt , i thought we maybe could get some ice cream before we go home? but we can also just go home if you dont feel comfortable to go somewhere now" Phil simply told him , as if Tommy would say no to ice cream

"ice cream? im in" Tommy smiled at him , Phil took a quick glance at him before looking back on the road with a smile on his face. Taking care of kids was not always easy but Phil would do it again everytime no matter what , if it meant he could see their smile. 

Once they were at the ice cream shop they got their ice cream and sat down at a table outside of the shop. Tommy had chosen vanilla while Phil went with chocolate , it was relaxing and calm with only hearing the birds and other people talk and not have to talk. Tommy liked it but his thoughts started worrying him that Phil could make him switch schools because of what happened. 

"dad?.." Tommy finally said after a few minutes of silence between the two of them when they were both done with their ice, he was getting nervous but if he learnt one thing with puffy at the sessions it was that talking about his feelings helped and made it easier. 

"what is it Toms?" Phil asked him , he looked a bit worried about how nervous Tommy was. Normaly tommy would think it was out of pity but since he stared living with the Watsons everything turned to the better so much that he even talked again and didnt hide his voice but he was getting so worried that when he opened his mouth to say something again nothing came out. 

Tommys eyes widened in shock at Phil when he tried again and frowned when he noticed his brain had shut his voice off once again , he liked thinking it was his brain that would chose for him if his voice would work or not. He let out a frustrated groan at Phil.

"too nervous to talk?" Phil asked and Tommy nodded , he always know what was up somehow. "why dont we go home and maybe you can tell me later?" Phil suggested as he stood up , Tommy did the same and thought about it before shaking his head. Speaking about it now would be better then having a panic attack later because he was worrying to much.

,about school' Tommy signed and Phil raised and eyebrow at him "about school? what about it?" Phil asked him , he thought about how to sign it before he slowly did 

,will i stay or have to go?' he signed , Phil seemed to get what he meant because he smiled at Tommy and shock his head with a small laugh. 

"don't worry toms,  you can stay in this school aslong as you feel safe and want to but i want you to talk to me about it if something happens" Phil explained , Tommy smiled at him and nodded so fast that his head could fall off. 

-

"i dont want Tommy going to Mr.blakes class anymore." Wilbur said , They were all siting in the livingroom watching TV when Phil told the Twins what happened at school. Techno had wrapped an arm around Tommy , pulling him into a side hug when Phil was at the panic attack part and Tommy melted into his side with no complaint and a small smile on his face.

 "i agree with Wil at this one, maybe we can talk to Tubbos dad about Tommy either going to Puffy or home when he has a class with mr.blake and Tubbo or Ranboo could send him their notes" Techno said in his monotone voice , when tommy looked at him he looked calm but he was a master at reading expressions so it was easy for him to notice that Techno was mad and concerned. 

"im sure schlatt will agree , tubbo is also allowed to skip his classes he told me because Tubbo had a smiliar situation with  Mr.blake. the only reason hes still in the school as a teacher and not fired is because they cant find another teacher for those classes" Phil explained , he was sitting on the other couch togheter with Wilbur. 

"but i do need my grades guys , i cant just skip class" Tommy finally said , they all immediatly looked at him and Techno even pulled him more into the hug 

"dont worry about the grades for now Theseus. You can go to his class if you want but if you feel unsafe you will leave his class and find puffy or one of us , understood?" Techno told him , waiting till Tommy nodded before slowly loosing his tight hold around him but he didnt let go fully. Tommy had a small smile on his face and yawned as he leaned more on Techno and closed his eyes  , a quick nap couldnt hurt right? 

Next chapter in a few days maybe!! :) sorry it took me so long to update but i was really busy, then i was sick in my one week holidays i had and now i have school again which means no time again xD

have a nice day/afternoon/evening! dont forget to drink water, eat something and make sure you rest!!