4

"Ahhhhhh!!!" It was normal for the family downstairs eating breakfast to hear screams since early in the morning.

"Come fast snorlax! Or else we are going to leave without you." Juyeong snickers which earns him a hit on the head from Jukyeong. "She is never going to grow out from the habit of oversleeping is she?" Heegyeong shakes her head.

"I'm here!!!" Sullyoon runs downstairs wiping her wet face with a towel. "Wait! wait!!" Sullyoon says as she was dragged away from the dining table by her twin and younger brother.

"We are getting late. It's your first day." Jukyeong says. "Hehe." Juyeong takes a boiled egg and eats it right infront of Sullyoon's face making her smack him in the face. "Juyeong! Juyeong's choking!" Jukyeong says eyes wide panicking.

"This is your time to shine. Hit him on the back." Sullyoon says. Jukyeong who smirked at her sister's suggestion prepared her fist for the strike. With a loud war cry Jukyeong punched Juyeong on the back causing the egg to come out of his mouth.

"Ewww." the two sisters make a disgusting face and run outside of the house. "Yah! Jukyeong! Noona!" Juyeong runs after them.

.

..

...

"All the best!" Jukyeong says hugging her sister infront of the school gate. "I hope that we are in the same class." Jukyeong says. 

"Omo! My Jukyeong is finally not embarrassed to call me her sister and be in the same place as me in school." Sullyoon says. "Ahh~ I feel like a proud mom." she wipes her invisible tears earning a smack on her head making her pout.

"Hey I just hit my head right there back home few days ago." she pouts. "Now wait for Juyeong. He will take you to the teacher's office." Jukyeong says.

"Why? Are you going to meet your boyfriend?" Sullyoon smirks. "No! I haven't done my homework and today's the submission. I need to go and copy Soojin's work." Jukyeong says and runs inside the school and with her enters a bike. "Are bikes even allowed in high school?"

After waiting for a few minutes a panting Juyeong comes to view. "Slowpoke." Sullyoon teases earning a glare from her brother.

"Let's go, snorlax noona." Juyeong says. "As you say, slowpoke dongsaeng." Sullyoon says as they walk inside the school. "At least I don't just sleep all day." Juyeong says. "At least I'm not dumb." Sullyoon replies. "At least I'm not fat." Juyeong says making Sullyoon gasps. "You-"

"Omg! Is she a goddess?"
"Look at her figure! I'm jealous"

Sullyoon smirks and looks at the annoyed Juyeong.

"Woahhh, do you think she's single?"
"You don't have a chance. She's way out of our league."
"Damnnnn!! She's pretty pretty"
"Am I dreaming? She looks just like a dream."
"She's my ideal type from now."
"Look the way she walks! It is so light and graceful!"
"She's too good to be true."
"I and my future generations have been blessed."

"What is the other guy doing?"
"he looks like an angry chihuahua."

Sullyoon laughed at the last two comments as her little brother indeed did look like a chihuahua glaring at the boys who were drooling over her. "Let's go now, Juyeong ah." she says pulling him with her.

"What a day. A new goddess enters the show and our bad boy Han Seojun just made a comeback."

The whispers didn't stop even after Sullyoon and her brother were out of sight.