ran haitani ~ periods ~ 💉

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk

.・✫・゜・。.

It was night time and ran hadn't returned back home, y/n was out of the mansion for some grocery shopping when she realised she had began her period, she rushed home and changed her clothes, later cooked dinner for both ran and herself and when she was done she went to the living room and sat on the sofa watching something to pass the time on television.

When ran returned home he was greeted with a cheerful y/n and delicious dinner prepared for him at the dining table, y/n had reheated it so it was warm, ran changed into comfortable clothes and had dinner with y/n, after he was done both of them were laying in bed, y/n was just laying while ran was reading something, he soon put the book down and looked at y/n he tried hugging her but y/n pushed him away with a irritated grunt, ran feeling y/n was probably not feeling happy decided to tickle her, that is when y/n started crying, ran was confused as fuck, he asked y/n what happened or what is wrong that is when she mentioned it hurts more when he tickles her, hurts more? after thinking for a while and hugging y/n so she stops crying, ran realised she was on her period, ran then comforted y/n and cuddled with her to sleep.

It was the next morning when y/n woke up smelling something delicious, when she got up and went to the kitchen she saw ran in an cute pink apron cooking breakfast for both of them, he was shirtless and the pink apron made him look both cute and hot, what is he takes the apron off and has breakfast like that? Such thoughts made y/n blush a little that is when ran noticed her and smirked saying " you like the view? " y/n got even more red and slightly punched ran's side while ran chuckled, both of them had the tasty breakfast ran made, ran then told y/n how he took a day off so they can both cuddle and binge watch movies or anime, y/n was definitely happy and feeling better hearing that.

Ran ordered donuts and lunch, he cuddled y/n up in bed whole day, y/n eventually fell asleep around evening, giving him relief she'll not be in pain and rest, he then got up and called rindou asking for updates on the missions and how much work would he have tomorrow, he knew he was increasing work for himself as he took a day off for y/n but it's all fine as long as his love is happy.

Ran slept along with y/n and the next morning both of them woke up, y/n handled breakfast while ran got ready to head to his work, he knew he'll be late today so he already told y/n to eat dinner and sleep, y/n did that during the night but she also spent an extra hour making a cute dessert for ran for when he returns home late.

The end

.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。