014

💋Saturday June 28, 2017
Chicago, Illinois

💋Saturday June 28, 2017 Chicago, Illinois

Konstance Pov

The thought of having a child inside of me got me so scared. I mean literally scared.

My period still hasn't came and it's been almost two weeks. I mean I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative, but damn what if I took it too early.

"I mean I looked it up and you must've took it too early." "Apparently if you take a pregnancy test and it come back negative in some cases that mean your HGC levels are low."

"So it's a possibility that you might've took it too early."

"Great, my parents gonna kill me."

"I mean you nineteen years old Konstance, even if you're pregnant you practically grown."

"You must not know my dad, he gonna be pissed and my mama about to let the whole church know."

My mom talked too much, that's what I didn't like. She told her or her children's business to everybody.

"Then you know everybody gonna have something to say about me getting pregnant out of wedlock."

"Girl forget everybody else." Mariah said.

"For real for real, all they can do is talk they shit." Ari said.

I sighed shaking my head in the palm of my hand.

"I would let Dayvon know."

"Speaking of the devil, he gonna live a long time."

"Hello."

"Where you at?" He asked.

"I'm by Ari and Mariah, why?"

"You hungry?"

"I could eat something."

"Me too."

"Mmcht."

"I'm fucking with you lil folks, but aight I'm finna come get you from ova thea."

"Okay."

"What he said?"

"He ask if I was hungry, he picking me up so we can go eat."

💋The Breakfast Club and Grill

2:00 PM

"You ain't gone eat yo food?" He asked sipping his Sprite.

"I'm not really hungry."

I looked down.

"I thought you said you could eat."