Chapter 3

Neteyam pov

me and Y/N walk back to our marui pod silently.

"Soo, things with you and aonung seem to be going well." I say smirking at
Y/N. "What! How?" He says in discust.

"Did you not see his face literally change Color when he was wrapping that bandage around you? He totally has a thing for you" I chuckle to him as he just rolls his eyes.

"Why don't you go back to the others" he says looking up to me. "Because I thought you'd like the company" I reply to him.

"I'll be fine, go have fun!" He says slapping my chest lightly. "You sure?" I ask.
"Yes 'Teyam I can walk 10 feet on my own" he says back as I smile.

"Ok, see you later then!" I say as I walk back over the the beach.

Y/N pov

As I get back to the pod I see mother sitting making food, father must be out doing something.

"Hi mother" I say as she turns to me. She quickly gets up and runs over.

"Y/N what happened!? Are you ok?" She says worried looking at my body.
"I'm fine, really it was just a scratch." I say back.

"Just a scratch! Look at this!" She says pointing the the big cut on my back.

"I'll be fine mother they just told me to get some rest." I say as I walk over and sit by the fire. "You liking it here?" She ask as she continues making food.

"It's ok, I prefer home though" I say looking to the floor.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I miss it too" she says stroking my hair.

I miss home so much, the forest, the life and the plants that were there. It was amazing, i with we didn't leave. I miss my old life

(The next day)

I wake up to the sun beaming in my face. The family have gone and it's just me, guess no one wanted to wake me up. I've always slept longer than the others, even lo'ak.

As I walk out of the pod I see tsireya, lo'ak and Tuk playing in the water. I smile as I walk along the beach.

I hear laughing in the distance as I walk over to it and hide behind a tree. Kiri is there with aonung and his friends making fun of her, I'm about to walk over when I see loak storm over and push aonung away.

"Leave my sister alone!" He yells to aonung as his friends laugh at him "aww another four fingered freak" he mocks him as Kiri yells at them to leave us alone.

I walk over to them as aonung turns his head to see me, "leave them alone!" I snap at him as he grins looking at me. "And why should I listen to you forest boy?" He mocks as I hiss at him.

He so annoying, how could Neteyam think he has a crush on me. I argue with him as I feel someone behind me.

"Leave them alone" Neteyam says behind me looking at aonung dead serious. "And from now on, I need you to respect my siblings" he says as aonung puts his hands up

"Let's go." Neteyam says to me as we begin to walk away, Neteyams hand on my shoulder.

Lo'ak then turns back around to the boys. "Lo'ak what are you doing" I say to him. "I got this bro" he answers as he walks over to aonung.

"I know that I'm weird to you, see. Freak" Lo'ak says showing aonung his pinkie.

"But it can do something really cool watch, first I bottle it up real tight like this" he says as aonung moves his face closer to Lo'aks hand. "And then.." Lo'ak says as he punches aonung in the face. He falls back as I chuckle a bit at him.

"It's called a punch bitch!" Lo'ak yells as aonung tackles him to the ground. They all begin to fight as Neteyam sighs and joins in, me and Kiri stood there laughing at how stupid they are. Dad is going to kill them.

"Lo'ak! Neteyam!" We hear as I see dad looking at us. They all stop as lo'ak and Neteyam walk over to him. Me and Kiri following.

"What's the one thing I asked the one thing!?" Dad yells to them.
"Don't start trouble" they groan at him "yeah that's right!" Dad yells back. "Dad we didn't start it it was them, they called Kiri a freak" Lo'ak says as dad sighs looking down.

"Go apologise to aonung." Dad says sternly to them. "But dad I-" Lo'ak tries to say but is interrupted "I don't care how you do it, just do it" say says as they walk off.

(Timeskip to when aonung and his friends get back without loak)

Aonung pov

Me and my friends laugh at we swim back to the shore. "I can't believe he is that stupid!" One of my friends says as I laugh.

We get off the ilus and walk are separate ways home when someone grabs my braid and tugs on it. "Where it he?! Where!" I hear as I turn to see Y/N looking at me in anger. "Get off ow!" I hiss as he tugs my braid more.

"Tell me!" He yells. I sigh as I tell him.

He is still tightly holding my brain as he walks me to his parents. Oh shit I am so dead. I think as we stop. "Tell them what you told me!" Y/N yells as he lets go of my braid, the family looking over to me.

"I- I left lo'ak outside the reef" I say looking to the ground. "What!" Y/Ns dad yells as I look down, "why would you do that," he yells.

".. I.. don't know." I say as he storms off over to my pod. Shit he's going to tell my parents.

(People begin to search for lo'ak)

Y/N pov

"Loak! Lo'ak where are you!" I yell out on an ilu, I hope nothing bad happend.

"Y/N?" I hear as I see lo'ak swim over. "Loak! Oh my Eywa lo'ak we could find you! Where have you been!?" I yell looking for any bruises.

"I'm ok Y/N really, let's just go back" he says as he gets in the ilu and we swim back.

"They found the missing boy!" Someone yells as our parents are there. We get off the ilu and mother runs to him. "Are you ok? Hurt?" She says looking at him. "I'm fine mother" he says looking down.

"This is my sons fault, he is responsible for this" tonowari says next to aonung. Good, he deserves it.

"No sire, this is my fault. He tried to convince me not to go but I didn't listen." Lo'ak says to tonowari. What? No it wasn't, why was lo'ak choosing to take the blame? I question to myself. Lo'ak then walks of with mother and father back to the pod.

I stand there, glaring at aonung as I huff and walk away. "Y/N wait!" I hear him says as I begin to walk faster.

"Y/N! Y/N please!" He says as I turn at him. "What!?" I snap back, my eyes tearing up. "Y/N I'm sorry I-" "just stop aonung! Leave me you've done enough!" I yell turning to walk away again.

"Y/N I'm sorry!" He says grabbing my arm stopping me from moving. "Get off aonung! Leave me alone!" I say crying, I was so mad at him. He did that and expected me to just forgive him? He was so annoying.

"Y/N don't cry please just liste-" he tries to say but I interrupt him. "What do you want from me!? Go away!" I yell tugging my arm off him and walking away. Leaving him standing there alone.

Word count: 1327