Synopsis

Synopsis:

Zerhica grew up in a very wealthy family. She was used to a kind of life where she could get anything but all her life, all she ever wanted was her parents' recognition.

Zerhica was always outshined by her two older sisters who are much more beautiful and talented than her. She was always the third choice and the last place in the judgemental eyes of the world. All her life, she was trying to prove herself to the people around her and trying to please them by doing whatever they want. She was always giving her everything to the people she wanted to please and it was too late when she realized that she was left with nothing.

Until one day, Zerhica woke up and found herself back in time. She found herself sitting on the same bed she had 10 years ago staring at her reflection of her 17-year-old self.

With her memories still intact of what will happen in the future, would Zerhica be able to change her cruel fate and change the course of her life? or maybe history will just repeat itself and the same thing will happen again?

Even if she is able to change her life, will it change for the better or for the worse? Especially now that there is a new man who will enter her life. With her fate intertwined with the mysterious man named Miharo, whom she had never met in her past life, Would everything be alright?