Michael x KG

It was the middle of history class when Michael had realized that he never really told his friends that he is gay. He thought that they might have picked up on it or they thought he was joking every time he flirted with a guy or talked about boys with them. But his thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing so he put everything in his bag stood up and went into the hallway because he had 30-45 minutes till his next class.

Penny's pov:

Maya came into school today snickering in her new outfit. So me, Michael,Dijonay,Zoey, and Lacienega were confused she walked up to us still kinda laughing and said "Hey y'all" then Michael stepped out from behind us and said in an excited tone "Wow you clean up nice!" Zoey thinks that Michael might have a crush on Maya and I do see where she is coming from. I was going to say something then Dijonay screamed in horror so we all looked at the entrance and there was Kg with a new haircut that kinda suited him and a new outfit

For those who are curious of what kg was wearing here:

It was fall so it wasn't to unusual for him to wear something a bit warmer but still don't why she didn't like at all

It was fall so it wasn't to unusual for him to wear something a bit warmer but still don't why she didn't like at all. It was time for everyone besides me Michael and a few other kids to go to their classes. Just then Michael turned to me and asked "Hey KG looks good today right?" I said "yeah I guess" but then he said "No like really good" I'm starting to think that we were wrong about him liking maya.

The next day

Michaels pov:

I had heard that penny and them think that I like Maya maybe they think it was a joke this whole time I guess I should tell them to stop the confusion. 

I asked them to meet up at the park directly after school.

Time skip

I was waiting for them then they all came so started by saying "So I have heard that you guys think that I like Maya Zoey looked the most shocked out of them all but I waited for someone to say something but none of them did. " Well I don't! " I say Dijonay asked "But why though?" While on her phone. "Because I'm gay" almost everyone was shocked lacienegea was the only one not shocked then Zoey said "I thought you were joking" then she said shortly after "My parents didn't like that maya and Kg's dads are gay so I don't think that they will like that your gay" then she left both Dijonay and Lacienega said something similar and left as well Penny apologized for them then left so I did to.

The next day 

I woke and my phone was going off with millions of twiddle and tiktik notifications and then I realized that they were mostly about me and what I told all of my friends. There was so much hate and rude comments about me very few people defended me. I try to ignore it but it all got worse the second I walked into school now I know exactly how maya and kg felt it was dead silent besides a few laughs and lunch was 100 times worse(btw he hasn't been to his locker yet) the second I sat down where we always sit everyone besides penny got up and went to another table then I saw maya dragging kg over to the table where me and penny sit. Maya left kg at our table you could tell she was mad then she walked over to Zoey,Dijonay,and Lacianegea she wasnt yelling but talking to them in a aggressive tone and you could just tell she then kg looked up from his phone and said "Hey dude I know exactly what your going through and my advice is do not get into fights with other people it does more harm than good." Then he just started playing his game again and maya started talking to me about all of it and said to ignore others when their being rude and it helped because so many people were just plane out rude then I had to get my math note book out of my locker and I saw kg doing something to my locker it looked like he was trying to get something off of it . I walk closer and he moved and none of came off because it was most definitely still readable and I hated reading it. It only had three words each spelt by different people it was "Nancy" "Fairy" and "Poof" I knew what word ment even though two of them are rude British terms. I did tear up a bit I didn't anyone had think noticed but I felt an arm around my shoulder it was kg I felt my face heat up "this doesn't seem like something he would do?" I thought to my self. Then I started to cry (sorry this gonna be cheesy) I started to cry in his arms then he kissed my forehead...

901 words

Bye!!!