6. socials & real life

hallemayk posted to their story

.

halle, tolami and lucia were drunk and dancing to 'why i love you' whilst jude, bukayo and marcus were singing and taking shots.
every single one of them were getting scared and nervous for when trent and emma where going to walk in. the party had started 2 hours ago, maybe they weren't going to come after all, was the thought going through all their heads.

that was until jude got tapped on the shoulder and a scouse accent shouted "happy birthday" over the music.

"i didn't think you were going to come bro" jude said smiling at the boy. "hi i'm emma, happy birthday jude" said the girl next to him. "ohh hi emma, it's nice to meet you" he laughed looking her up and down (judgementally). jude was drunk, but he was still scared of what emma might say to intoxicated halle.

the girls had decided to stop dancing and to sit down and shit talk. before the topic of their conversation changed again.
"is trent here yet? i want to see him" halle slured. "i don't even care if he's here, you're not seeing him" tolami said, she was drunk but was not as drunk as halle.

when halle's drunk she tends to speak what she's thinking. drunk words are sober thoughts. maybe she did care more about her breakup than she was letting on.

"but i miss him" halle said sadly whilst dragging it out before she was greeted with a girl she had never met before
"oh my god halle, i didn't expect to see you here! it's so nice to finally meet you" the blonde said fakely towards the girl. "who are you again?" halle said recognising but not knowing who the girl was

"my name is emma"

"trents girlfriend is called emma, she's a real bitch you know" halle laughed. "you really should get over trent, he told me he never loved you" the other blonde girl said spitefully.

halles stomach dropped, she didn't know who she was talking to but hearing that broke her, even in the intoxicated state she was in.

"i'll be back in a sec guys, i need to wee" halle said towards her friends before scurrying off to the toilets.

.

trent🤏🍆

trent

halle??

why dudnt i luve me

what?

yoi iddnt lov me

who said that halle?

where are you?

blode girl tild me

don't talk to her halle

butt i lik hwr

no you don't

just leave her

go and find jude

idj whre u his

don't come and see me

find jude

bit i miss you

halle

you can't talk to me

please go and find marcus
and jude

u nevr luve me??

i did love you halle

💔😭

thatsme rigt now

call me

.

PHONE CALL

"trent?"
"where are you?"
"tell me where you are halle?"
"i'll come and get you"
"you do love me?"
"i love you"
"i'll take you to marcus, where are you?"
"i'm in the toilets"
"i'll meet you outside the toilet, okay?"
"yeah okay, love you bye"

.

.THE NEXT DAY.

emma james | emmaxjames
some sneaky pictures coming in the future😉

user1 what in the hell

user2  is this trents new gf?

user3 sneaky pics of trent pls x
emmaxjames 😉😉😉

.