Chapter 2: The First Ship (Ron x Hermione)

A term to know before reading:

Ship - A pairing between two or more people that could either be real, happened before, going to happen soon, or be completely made up. "Relationship"

Some directions:

Whenever a person is mentioned in a ship, they will be given their introduction before the ship is talked about. This will only happen the first time someone is mentioned in a ship. For example, if person A and person B were shipped together, they would both get their introduction, but if person A and person C were later shipped, only person C would get an introduction, as they have never been shipped with someone else before.

After the chapter with the ship is finished, the people in the relationship must say whether or not the ship is real, happened once, or is made up.

Some people let out groans when they heard this. It was bad enough that it seemed the professors as well as their classmates had to hear about their relationships, but for them to have to talk about that relationship??? It's just going to be embarrassing. Especially if it was a past relationship...

Please state any thoughts you have about these chapters. I already know for a fact what is real and what isn't, but I would like all of you at Hogwarts to figure it out for yourselves.

Tomorrow when you resume the reading on Chapter 4, please have the following people join you: - - - (THIS WILL BE REVEALED AFTER THE FIRST THREE CHAPTERS ARE READ)

Onto the chapters...

Chapter 1: A Bookworm and a Weasley

"Weasley? Is this a relationship that includes me? Or Ginny?" Ron was shocked, to say the least, his family was always just known as the "Blood Traitors" and nothing else, so most purebloods avoided talking about them together. To be in the first chapter of a book from Lady Hecate, well that was just an honor that his family would be proud to bear. But on the other hand... this book was just gossip that would go around Hogwarts anyways. (No offense Lady Hecate!)

The first ship is between Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.

This caused the mentioned two to blush even redder than Ron's hair. Cheers were heard from the rest of the Gryffindor table, especially Harry and the rest of the duo's friends who were getting tired of their obliviousness.

Hermione Granger:

Hermione is often seen with her two best friends; Harry Potter and Ron Weasley. This group of friends is called the "Golden Trio" by the rest of the school. Hermione is the brains of the group. She always knows the facts and research needed to bring the group to success.

Hermione looked at Ron and Harry to see if they agreed with what the book said, and they both just smiled at her and put their arms around each other's backs to show just how much they appreciate and love each other. (Maybe not all platonically...)

Hermione came from a muggle family, but don't underestimate her. She has made her way to the top of almost every one of her classes and is the top student of her year. Her parents were both dentists and often pushed her to do her best, which is where her competitive nature and smarts come from.

Hermione smiled as she heard that her parents were mentioned. She has always thought she never gave them enough credit for all that they did for her as a child, especially for accepting her as a witch and still encouraging her and treating her the same as they did before.

"Dentists?" A pureblood from the Hufflepuff group asked, not sure what Dentists were. "Dentists are a type of Doctor that operate on your teeth and keep your teeth healthy," Hermione explained, happy to be able to teach and inform a pureblood about muggles more.