ᴇᴘ 1 - ɴᴏɪꜱᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴀɪɴᴛ

Licorice. Do I like working here? Heck no! Everyone here is so mean to me! I don't even feel appriciated in this dump!

------

Dark Enchantress. Ah, Licorice... thank you for reporting to my office so quickly.

[Licorice winces, rubbing his earlobe.]

Licorice. You didn't give me a choice, woman! You literally dragged me in here by my ear! Who does that?!

Dark Enchantress. A boss who's got a bone to pick with you, that's who.

------

Licorice. Huh? Why is Dark Enchantress being an absolute [redacted] to me? Heck if I know! I think she just has it out for me, really!

------

[Red Velvet stands mysteriously by the water fountain. He thought he was being rather inconspicuous about the whole thing, but everyone else has noticed his suspicious presence.]

[Dark Choco walks in.]

Red Velvet, clearing his throat. Dark Choco.

[Red Velvet snaps his fingers to obtain Dark Choco's attention, motioning him over to the water cooler.]

------

Dark Choco. I've worked here for a few years, and this is the first time I can ever remember Red Velvet talking to me. We've had to work with each other a few times, but usually he just ignores me and starts working on it by himself. I won't say I hate the guy, or anything like that... he's just a little off.

------

Red Velvet. Look, man, I'm aware that we do not speak often, but I am in great need of assistence. You do know Pomegranate, the receptionist, do you not?

Dark Choco. Yeah? What about her?

Red Velvet. I'll tell you what; she's preying on my downfall, and I need information. Just how well do you know her, exactly?

[Dark Choco shrugs.]

Dark Choco. I... just work with her. I know that she insulted my outfit, that one time. Called it unprofessional.

Red Velvet. No, no, that's not what I'm looking here for, buddy. I need you to tell me something about her that would make my mother's skin crawl. Something that would make her stop comparing me to her.

Dark Choco. I really don't know what you're expecting from me, here.

Red Velvet. Are you aware of any crimes she has committed?

Dark Choco. No?

Red Velvet. Any moral wrongdoings, then?

Dark Choco. ... also no.

Red Velvet. Ugh, you're useless. Listen to me, very carefully; I need you to keep an eye out for anything Pomegranate does that could be reported. Because I swear, if she somehow gets ahold of my parking space as a result of favoritism by my mother, and I have to park by stupid Licorice again, then I am going to lose it. Do you understand me?

Dark Choco. I guess?

Red Velvet. Excellent.

Dark Choco pulls out a small yellow notepad, writing a couple things down. Red Velvet smiles in anticipation, fully convinced he's writing down the plan. Dark Choco is actually just adding milk to his grocery list; but it definitely makes things funnier.]