"𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆." - 𝑱𝒂𝒚𝑹𝒐𝒚

Context: Roy talked back to Jason on a mission and got punished

Don't ask why I ship them... Long story

It was mission night. Even though Jason did not enjoy it. He paired up with his red head boyfriend, as much as Jason loved him, Roy was a little too much. He was serious on missions of course, but he'd like to flirt with Jason a lot. Jason didn't complain, but it did distract him from the mission. Most of their targets nearly got away, if Jason didn't use his guns of course.

They were standing on a rooftop building near Lex Corp. It was rumored, got info from Amanda Waller, that someone was planning to break in. Apparently in search of Kryptonite tech to defeated Superman with. Roy and Jason were unsure about taking the mission since Bruce originally would've taken it. But he got massively injured by Bane and couldn't do it. So they were the lucky ones to get it.

The thief in question was Poison Ivy. She was working with Lex Luther a while before they ended their partnership. Mainly Lex ended it since he found out Ivy only wanted to use it on Superman to be her servant. Lex's selfish intention to kill Superman took control, stopping everything. Ivy didn't take it so well. So her plan B was to break into Lex Corps.

"Let me get this straight, Waller wants us to catch Ivy?" Roy asked out of boredom.

"No shit, but she's an easy target. Easy to knock out, not so easy when she kisses you." Jason stated.

"Hey, how do yo-"

"During my time as Robin. Don't blame me, blame Bruce." Jason cut Roy off in the middle of his sentence.

"I'm not blaming you, because Poison Ivy is hot." Roy joked.

"Hot as in psycho doctor 2.0 or dangerous Plant lady with a fucking plant kink."

"Really Jay? You had to ruin it?" Roy asked narrowing his eyes at Jason.

"What? It's true. You don't think she uses her plants as fuck toys. I mean, what's so fun about plant powers exactly?"

"Jason, you need therapy."

"Joker already helped with that. It made me crazier." Jason said.

"Jason, no!" Roy facepalm himself.

He noticed Ivy running out of the building. She had block of Kryptonite with her. Jason and Roy went after her. They split up, one of them driving and the other running on the rooftops in parkour to catch up.

"Something tells me, she isn't a chemist."

"Next time, I'm forcing you to read her background information."

"Fuck you, Todd."

"Would love to."

"Shit!"

"Just expect to use crutches when I'm done with you."

"I'm in more deep shit than I was facing Waller."

"Focus Roy, we're going to lose her."

As they got a bit more closer, Jason shot two of Ivy's tyres. Her car started going off balance and she crashed into a street light. Jason got off the roof walking towards her. He cuffed her in meta-cuffs so she wouldn't use her powers. She looked at them smirking.

"All I wanted to do was get a date." She attempted flirting with them.

"A date with the cops, Ivy. There's a cell with your name on it." Jason stated coldly.

"Never knew Boy Wonder swings the other way." Ivy said.

"Oh, he does." Roy smirked.

They brought Ivy back to Arkham Asylum where she was kept. She did promise revenge once she got out again. Jason rolled his eyes as he walked away. Roy was waiting outside by the bike.

---------

Jason pushed Roy against their apartment wall, kissing him roughly and hungrily. Roy moaned into the kiss, while playing with Jason's hair. Jason gripped Roy's waist as he kissed from Roy's jawline to his neck. He zipped down Roy's vest and removing it. Roy removed Jason's jacket leaving him in his long sleeved shirt.

Jason carried him to the couch, placing him on it. He continued kissing Roy's neck to his collar bone. He left hickeys as he went lower. He removed his shirt leaving him shirtless, making Roy stare at him.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Jason smirked.

"Maybe I will." Roy flirted back.

He kissed Roy, shutting him up as his hand lowered cupping Roy. He moaned into the kiss feeling the sudden movement. Jason smirked into the kiss as he unbuckled Roy's belt throwing it onto the ground. He removed Roy's pants leaving him only in his boxers. As impatient as Roy was he removed Jason's belt and pants, also leaving him in his boxers. Jason grabbed Roy forward, and roughly kissed him.

"Just fuck me already, Jay." Roy complained.

Jason smirked, removing his boxers as his dick sprung up. Roy's mouth watered at Jason's size. He never knew Jason was that big. He grabbed Jason's cock, jerking it off as Jason groaned. Roy smirked licking Jason's tip and he took him in.

"Fuck~~~ahhh~~~~Roy~~~~" Jason moaned.

Roy went faster as Jason started pulling his hair. As well as taking control. He held Roy's head down letting Roy take more of him. He gagged a little, but continued on deepthroating his boyfriend. Jason moaned Roy's name as he came. With a smirk, Roy removed himself.

Jason smirked, flipping Roy on his stomach as he started thrusting into him. Roy let out a moan from the sudden pleasure. Jason gripped his waist, holding him steady and he thrusted. It slow thrusts, at first, but Roy got needy.

"Fuck! Jay, faster, please!" Roy moaned out.

"You're so needy it's cute." Jason said as he thrusted in more faster and harder.

Roy moaned as Jason reached his prostate. Jason smirked thrusting faster. Roy gripped the couch for support as Jason thrusted hard. Feeling that familiar knot, Roy moaned out Jason's name. He came all over the couch and his body as Jason came too. He lay down as he was exhausted with Jason on top of him.

Jason kissed his cheek and he went into the bathroom to start a shower for Roy. Boy, was he glad Jason was his.