91-100

MTLNATION

notifications

Sign In To 300 Cities Around The World For The Start

infoReport

beenhere

list

1

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

26%

Chapter 91

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

"How did you get these two admission tickets?" Chen Anhe went straight.

Su Qianli looked around and whispered:

"I didn't actually get this, it was Hu Wei, but she always thought that there was an invisible gold master behind me, but that person never showed up, so she wanted to borrow this ticket to fish out that person."

"However, there is no gold master behind me!"

"She is just deceiving herself."

Chen Anhe looked a little weird and joked:

"Actually, what she said is correct. If you think about it seriously, you do have a gold master."

Su Qianli said with a small mouth, "Don't make fun of me. If I really have a funder, how could I still pick up business performances and participate in various cocktail parties."

Chen Anhe smiled slightly.

"Then I will have a showdown, I am the gold master behind you."

"I called Zhang Ze in the past!"

Su Qianli gave her a white look, with an expression of caring for the mentally retarded.

"You... forget it. Although your family has some money, it is impossible to support me in the entertainment industry. The water in the entertainment industry is muddy."

"Even money may not solve the problem."

"I still need to be hard on my own. If I am really capable, no matter whether I have manpower or not, I will definitely shine, just like this time, right?"

"The big deal is the time of fire sooner or later."

Su Qianli's mentality is very good.

With the miserable experience in South Korea, she has become bearish of these things.

Chen Anhe nodded.

Regarding this, he did not comment.

He admired Su Qianli's character very much, and this was also the reason the two got together. She basically didn't fight or grab or make trouble. She felt a little incompetent, working hard step by step.