⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️

"No matter what happens I promise I'll always love you," she whimpered. "I can't stand to watch you marry another man," he responded. He pushed himself deeper, much harder. "Your body is mine, your heart belongs to me," he continued.

  He thrust further into her tiny body, watching her go feral slowly. She screamed loudly, driving her nails straight into his back. "Fuck, do that again," he grunted. She obeyed, dragging her nails down his back hard enough to draw blood.

  He impulsively reached upward, grabbing the bed frame. With a simple squeeze, he took a huge chunk out of it. Watching his facial expressions was enough to get her off. She felt herself begin to build up, ready to cum. Noticing, he stopped. Her back arched.

  "Why did you stop, god please keep going," she whined. "Tell me your mine, tell me I'm the only man you'll ever love," he said possessively. He picked up the movement again, but much slower this time. "Ahhh fuck~"

"Say it." She tossed her head back, not being able to look at him, eye contact not being her good thing. He grabbed her chin aggressively, forcing her to look at him again. "SAY IT." "You're the only man I want. You're the only person I love, the only person I need," she yelped.

  He pulled her up, onto his lap. He wrapped his hands around her waist, pulling her further into his body. Feeling his skin against her was just enough- until he started kissing down her neck. She cried out, making him back up to look at her. She got super flustered.

  "God you're so cute when you're flustered," he whispered,"It really gets me off." She nodded her head sharply, too scared to speak. He fisted her hair, pulling her in for a kiss. Now to her, his kiss was absolute heaven.

  "Mmm I'm gonna cum," she whined into his mouth. "Go ahead pretty baby," he responded through his teeth. This passion, the level of love he displayed, it was all too much for her to handle. The knot in her stomach came undone, and she released. He continued for a minute, overstimulating her, until she felt his warmth inside of her.

  "God," he said,"I love you." "I love you, too," she replied. He kissed her one last time, before laying his head on her shoulder, attempting to pull himself together.

  He laid her down again, pulling himself out of her slowly. He laid down onto her chest, using her breast as pillows. He pulled the thick blanket over both of them. She enjoyed his body warmth, excepting him into her arms.

  She gently ran her hands through his hair, scratching his scalp along the way. "I promise I'll never love him, but I have to obey my father's wishes," she said. "I understand, but when he comes up missing, nobody will ever suspect it to be me," he responded. "We shall have our forever, just be patient my love." "I am not changing you. Immortality isn't a blessing, it's a curse."

  She dropped the subject, knowing he had his mind made up. Growing old was never a fear of hers, but growing old without him was definitely top of the list. She loved him more than anything, but it wasn't easy. True love is never easy, especially when the man you fall for is an immortal being.

  Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Princess!" "Yes?" "Your father wants to see you, come attend the party!" "Tell him I'll be down in a minute, I'm still getting dressed." "Do you need assistance?" "Not thank you, I've got it all under control." "Ok, five minutes."

  She heard the pitter patter of the maid's little heels rapping on the stairs, meaning she had returned to the base floor of the palace.

  "Are you actually going to go down?" he questioned. "I'm sorry my love, but I have to. He wants me to be social," she returned. "Fine," he smarted off. He pulled his body off of hers, sitting back onto the bed corner.

  "Come here, princess." he said gently, picking up her gown from the floor. She gracefully slid out of the bed, her legs shaky. She stumbled her way over to where he was standing, a smile on his face. "Oh hush," she giggled. She grabbed her gown, pulling it gently over her head, letting it slide down her body.

  "Which corset do you want?" he asked. "Preferably the black one with the lace please," she replied. He walked stalkingly towards her wardrobe, opening the doors, and disappearing inside. She moved slowly to her night stand, grabbing her pendant, which she had received from her mother before her passing.

  She heard his foot steps approaching, so she slipped the pendant over her head, letting it settle on her chest. "Do you want my help?" he asked, speaking on the corset. "Mhm, I can't really do it on my own," she laughed.

   He pulled the corset around her waist and under her bust, fastening it in the front. He pulled at the strings softly, pulling it just tight enough to lift her chest. He tied it tightly in the back, leaving her hair enough room to breathe shallowly.

  He turned, grabbing his button down off the floor and slipping it over his shoulders. His pants were next, pulling them over his v-line. She began to button his shirt, leaving the first three undone.

  "You might want to wear your mask, father would be livid if he knew I was sleeping with my body gaurd," she whispered. "It's right here," he said, attaching it to his ears, "and your father has no clue what I do to his daughter daily, he thinks I'm trustworthy alone with you."

  She smiled briefly, grabbing one more kiss before turning for the door. It creaked loudly apon opening it. She walked down the stairs, her heels making a tiny clack on the old brick.

  "Ahh there is my little girl!" A voice said loudly. She smiled warmly, "Hello father."