♡ -Intermission- ♡

✨️ 📖 ✨️ 📖 ✨️ 📖 ✨️

"And The Villager Was Off On His Quest To Find The Wonderous Wishstone!"
Cloud Guy Told The Story To His Kids.

Windy, Stormy, And Jr. Gasped As They Listened To The Fairytale, Actually Interested In It.

Cloud Guy Suddenly Closed The Book.
"Okay, That's It!"

"Huh?"
The 3 Cloud Kids All Say Confused.

"That's The End Of The Story. Basically All I Wrote"
Cloud Guy Held Up The Flat Storybook He Created With No More Pages.

"Wait- WHAT?!?!?"
Windy Shouted.

"cliffhangers. oh joy that brings me"
Stormy Said.

"B-B-But What About The Rest Of The Story?? Does The Villager Get The Wishstone?? What Happened To The Valentine's Festival?? WHERE'S THE MORAL LESSON LEARNED???!"
Windy Asked Rapidly.

"Sorry Sweetie, My Job Was To Keep You 3 Tamed And Not Cause Any Ruckus. Which I Succeeded So You Can Fantasize The Rest In Your Imaginary Minds!"
Cloud Guy Ruffled Windy's Head And Walked Away From The Couch.

"B-B-BUT! DAAAAAH!! THAT CAN'T BE THE REST OF THE STORY!"
Windy Said.

"Welp, Some Fairytales Don't Get To Be Finished. And Lucky For Me Cause That Was Soooo Boring"
Jr. Said.

"Oh Yeah? If The Fairytale Was Sooooo Boring, How Come You Were Listening?"
Windy Questioned.

"I Was Forced To?"
Jr. Shrugged.

"Mhm, Annnd Why Did You Draw The Title Out With Your Finger Into The Carpet?"
Windy Gestured.

On The Carpet Print, Jr Drew Out The Title Of The Fairytale With Hearts Surrounding It.

"Uhhh.."
Jr. Gulped.

"Mmm"
Windy Raised Her Eyebrow.

"Okay It's Kinda Cool. But Only The Villager Guy Is Keeping Me Interested! The Romance Junk Is Gross!"
Jr. Fake Gagged.

"i as well am enjoying the decency of the story. the possible fighting of the tribes for the festival intrigues me with the hope of blood and scratching"
Stormy Said.

"Well If We're Going To Hear More Of The Story, We Need A Way To Make Daddy Finish Writing The Rest Of It"
Windy Told Them.

"Annnd How Do You Suppose We Do That?"
Jr. Asked.

"don't worry, leave that to me. i have a way of forcing people into their suffering"
Stormy Said With A Haunting Idea.

"...."
Windy And Jr. Stared At Their Sister, A Little Frightened By Her.

"How Long Will This Plan Of Yours Take Sis?"
Jr. Wondered.

"just give me one uncomfortable wiener to get this one"
Stormy Told Them.

~~~

~~~

In His Room, Cloud Guy Was Sitting On The Edge Of His Bed, Holding A Picture Of Him And Janice, Who He Missed On This Special Holiday.

Stormy Came In With A Dark Cloak On And Holding A Spell Book.
"hello father"

"Oh! Hey There Sweetheart, What's Wrong?"
Cloud Guy Asked.

"you'll realize momentarily"
Stormy Replied.

"Annnd...That's Supposed To Mean..?"
Cloud Guy Questioned.

Stormy Opened Her Spell Book And Read Out A Summoning Saying.
"powers that be
powers that might
bring me the destroyer
that will bring a fright"

Suddenly, A Sworm Of Dark Smoke And Lightning Appeared To Strike Inside The Nearby Closet.🌪⚡️

Coming Out The Closet, A Monsterous Hurricane Cloud Walked Out, Looking Frightening And Angrily Towards Cloud Guy.

"ℜ🌩𝚎🩸𝔞🌩𝚍🩸.
🌩 𝔗🌩𝚑🩸𝔢🌩.🩸
𝚂🩸𝔱🌩𝚘🩸𝔯🌩𝚢🩸.
The Monsterous Hurricane Demanded.

Cloud Guy's Pupils Shrunk Down With Fear.
"•_______•.......I'll Get My Supplies"

Stormy Grew A Small Grin On Her Face.
"🙂"

~~~

Cloud Guy Rushed Back To The Couch, With The Finished Written Fairytale Storybook.

"OKAAAY I TOOK YOU KIDS ADVICE AND FINISHED WRITING THE REST OF THE FAIRYTALE AND WHO LIKES AN UNFINISHED FAIRYTALE AMIRITE?!? HEH HEH.."
Cloud Guy Said Nervously.

Stormy Floated Back And Sat Down Next To Her Siblings.
"you're welcome."

Cloud Guy Cleared His Throat And Continued Where He Left Off.
"So Where Were We? Ah! So It Was Next Day, And Valentine's Day Had Finally Arrived..."

✨️ 📖 ✨️ 📖 ✨️ 📖 ✨️