santana miylaun

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

SANTANA MIYLAUN

27 YEARS OLD

JUNE 25th

________________________________
"Miylaun, you have to come out with us okay! You be so caught up in your work and busy life you don't be having no time for your best bitches."

It's not that guys, it's just that April is always one of my busiest months so I haven't really had any free time. But i will make time for you guys, y'all know that.

Let me know when the next outing is and I'll be there." I said, to my two dearest friends who claims I don't have no love for them which is not true.

But when the money calls? I answer.

Anyways after that conversation I hung up on them and hopped out of my car. Making my way inside of my luxurious condo here in Manhattan.

Now we all now NYC is expensive but I was born in the Bronx, then I moved to Jersey. Once I got older and finished college... THEE BEST HBCU, HU!!! YOU KNOW.

No but once i finished college, I moved back to New York and I've been here ever since. I am now an interior designer. But before I became that I was very known all around NYC for just being that girl.

I used to rap, and I still do from time to time nothing too serious... Some may know me as Lady London well most may because not everyone gets the privilege of knowing my real name. Oh and my birthday is June 25th save the date. I'm also a ladies woman I guess you can say. I like to have fun but I know how to keep it cute. Don't let my innocent face fool you. Bitch I'm a beast in the bedroom :)

Enough about me though, my friends just sent me the details to this party that's happening in about a 1 week. My whole thing is who even is having parties in April for real? But I'm going to attend although I don't know who's party it is.