i missed you

( didn't proof read, enjoy though )

JAMAICA

CHRISSY LAMPKIN ____________________________________

CHRISSY LAMPKIN
____________________________________

After Santana and I whole conversation or one sided argument I was pissed. I felt like we were finally getting somewhere even with my emotions and feelings being confused and Braelyn fucked it up.

I was confused as to why she answered my phone but I do get why she did, B.Simone was literally blowing me up!

And she knows for a fact that she isn't going to apologize to Santana if she's sitting here calling her all types of bitches and shit. I just can't believe Santana told me to get out her room..

AFTER SOME BOMB SEX???? Like huh? And I didn't even get a chance to show her my skills like dang.

No seriously though, I think I've been around Santana enough to know that she's stubborn and I think she has feelings for me... but I don't think this could be more than sex, I mean look at the age gap? She got so much life ahead of her and plenty of time to date. So why is she so fixated on me? 

But I already know Santana is going to be on one all day so she's either probably going to try and avoid me, give me attitude all day, or make me jealous. But I've been letting her slide honestly.

I been letting her slide since she said what she said at my party, but sooner or later she's going to know I'm not the one to be fucked with.
____________________________________
OMNISCIENT-

After Chrissy left Santana's room Braelyn's plan was finally in action. She saw Chrissy leave with Santana last night and was so pissed about it.
But she knew that she told Chrissy that she didn't have any feelings for her, but that shit was a LIE.

So she decided to blow up Chrissy's phone, knowing that Santana would most likely answer, and she would then blow up on Chrissy just because of the simple fact that she called and disrespected her.

See braelyn knew Santana very well, I mean they were friends for 7 plus years. So she then hid in the ice machine room... waiting for Chrissy to leave.

Once she seen Chrissy leave Santana's room, she quickly made her way over and knocked on the door.

"this bitch needs to learn to stop messing with my woman" Braelyn said.
____________________________________
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
SANTANA MIYLAUN