Fun and Games.

Hunter's POV:

My plan has gone kabloop. I thought if I hid in the shadows they would forget about me. When I said I agreed to go didn't mean I wanted to go. I walk in and there's this kale-haired boy staring at me. I have to admit it was kinda weird. But I let it go and just sat down.

"Does anyone want to truth or dare?" Said Emira. The other kale-haired girl just asked if we wanted to play truth or dare. I said no. But everyone else said yes so I was kinda outvoted.

"Luz you go first." Said Emira "Ok, Umm Amity Truth or Dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to make an abomination acting like a chicken," Luz Said Grinning.  "Well Alright," Said Amity When she did it Everyone was laughing. I chuckled a little bit. "Well someone is finally happy," Said Luz "Luz if you don't shut your unfunny mouth I will, and yes WILL feed you to a titan." I said, "Ok Ok Jeez." Only 25 minutes into the sleepover and Luz already got on my nerves.

Edric POV:

I honestly hate playing truth or dare. But I really didn't want to seem like an outsider in this case so obviously, I agreed. The game went on for about 30 minutes. Until it finally happened. "Truth or dare Edric." "Huh?" I said "Truth or dare?" I really didn't have time to think. They were all rushing me. "Um Huh Uh. Dare" OH SHOOT I SHOULD'VE SAID TRUTH. They all started grinning at me. Besides blondie over there who hasn't said even a word. "WE dare you to kiz kiz with Hunter." "Um... WHAT." I haven't even known the guy for more than a day and they wanted me to kiss him? Gosh, this is embarrassing.

Hunter's POV: 

Wow, what a day. I go to a "sleepover". And I'm already forced to kiss someone. This is really embarrassing. I wanted to get out of there. But just looking at him. I think to myself this may not be half bad. Or at least I thought I said it to myself. "WHAT!" They all yelled. Even King. The weird growly royalty dog thingy was shocked. Me as well I was also shocked at it myself. "Dam I don't even wanna play anymore." Emira Said.

"Well Good night I guess." Said Luz "Wait you guys since you brought an extra guest we don't have an extra room anyone willing to share." "Wait a minute" Emira Said With a mischievous grin on her face. "Hunter and Edric you guys are sharing rooms btw."  "I can sleep on the couch" I said "Or you can follow what I said and go to bed." Said Emira.

Couldn't argue with that. Or could I?

Chapter 3 Arguement Word count 459 words