Keeping 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 Alive

Humanity is dead

Humanity is dead. Or so would the unliving, metallic inhabitants of the Earth be led to believe. Humans are scarce creatures to see, let alone meet. Their numbers are in single digits as far as everyone is concerned. Their fragile, precious bodies have been relocated to the moon where a special base is built to once again house human inhabitants once their numbers rise. You'd think this would take no time at all, but, uh, it's much more difficult when the female humans outnumber the males 7 to 1, and that being the literal number of living humans in the first place, meaning there are seven women, and all but one male. How unFORTUNATE. Yeah, no, the male in question was 100% okay with this, and could you blame him? The moment the protective pod opened and the dystopian world revealed itself to his eyes, hope was nothing but a fleeting memory. He had but one function, one way to help, can you guess what it is yet by the title of this one-shot chapter? 

CORRECT!

Procreation!

Sounds weird, I know, but it makes sense. To preserve humanity, people that have a limited lifespan, you need to ensure that they can, you know, continue the bloodline as they say. If you want it said in the most basic terms, they need to breed to survive, as any other species on Earth, excluding robots and other cybernetic lifeforms. And this one man, a man with a name as simple as "John" would have to take this burden, something that he was more than keen on doing. After all, what sort of a male would he be to refuse? While his appearance reflected the mundane sound of his name, he was pretty darn confident in what was between his legs, and despite never actually being on the lookout for a partner before the end of the world, he was pretty confident he could get a girl quite easily. 

Well, today would prove to be a day he would have to put that confidence to the test.

The process was relatively unceremonious, the guy literally got told by the big bad and kinda nice ass commander whatever her name is; "make bebe, now." Then he thought that they would at least pair him up with some of the nicer HUMAN women, but nah, they straight up are trying to breed humans with themselves, aka androids, aka the sexiest, most beautiful women John had ever laid his eyes upon, and that... was a big fucking W in his book. So here he is, in a room, on the fucking Moon, hehe, rhymes, with a giant, super-comfortable bed in its centre. The whole atmosphere of the room was dim, somewhat romantic with a very sweet fragrance in the air. And, luckily for this fella, he was not alone.

With him, in this room, was a woman. Not a human, but she certainly had the appearance of one. There were many words that could describe her, beautiful, sexy, stunning, the list could go on and on. Short hair as white as snow, a blindfold to hide her presumably beautiful blue eyes, a beauty mark under her lip, big titties that were about as big as John's head, unbelievably wide, child-bearing hips, the biggest, phattest pawg ass anyone had ever seen and a nice pair of double-thicc thighs. Her outfit was quite daring, being black at the top and with an almost regal appearance and utterly sinful the lower it went. She wore no pants, no skirt, only a thin white fabric covering her womanhood similar to those classical Japanese school swimsuits. For shoes, she had thigh-high high-heels that accented her thiccness quite well.