{human and centaur?!}

Ichrios pov (at last it's not seven 🫢)
I'd stand there checking everyone's shopping and when I was about to close I heard someone "wait!" Oh it's those centaurs,what does it want? "Phew,my apologies for shouting! I've gave you a gift! A welcoming addition to the neighbourhood I've gave everyone here it!" Id pretend to smile "thank you.." I took the gift "gave a good night sir bye!" He'd sprint off "what a waste of time... what's in the box?.." I'd open it to be greeted by? What the hell? "Weep! Weep!" Wtf is this thing? "Uhm?" It would hand over,a drawing and a, scarf... "how generous..?" "Weep!" "Ok?-OH GOD-" It just exploded "dear lord..." I headed to bed and drifted to sleep

(Next day)
I woke up doing my morning routine I heard him form yesterday he waved at me but I ignored him and I heard him say.. "oh..okay.." he seemed upset, then he scoffed whatever, I saw another centaur she had long block hair "ugh where did he go?" "Heather if he gets lost he'll kill someone," "WHAT IF HES DEAD?! LUQUI IF HES DEAD I-" the boy hugged her "he's gonna be fine, don't panic.." she sighed "I'm sorry I'm so worried," "hey there he is! SEVEN"
They ran over to the boy, it was him.. the girl said "YOU COULD'VE DIED OR MURDER SOMEONE! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?! NEVER GO OFF LIKE THAT EVEN AGAIN! I DONT WANT TO LOSE YOU AGAIN!" "Heather.. calm down.. I'm fine.. and I'm not hurt.. please you won't lose me again.." "you are a idiot you know that?" She said "I do.." he replied "let's go home, the others are worried about you.." "ok.." they all walked off into their homes what was that?...and others?.. how many are there?!
Sevens pov:
I walked inside to see everyone breath "thank goodness he's ok.." dib said I walked into my room and laid on my bed as miserable as always.. "Seven!"
I heard Vinny say "hm? What?" "Can we playyy??"
"Can't you ask the others I'm tired.." "then I'm tired with you >:)" Vinny said and the laid on my forehead "I'm to tired for this so ima sleep.." "same night seven!" Vinny said as they dragged their box next to me then flying in to sleep I felt werid that guy was staring at me.. oh well..it's not like I care..
Right?
410 words