𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦"𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋"

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
"𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋"

||

"Fat daddy, ya pregnant. Ya cannot be leavin' without me." A sleepy Ares grumbled, staring at the ceiling with no energy at all as the two were clad in their boxers.

After doing a three music videos and a interview, and recording various of songs for his Mixtape seeing how the label said he needed more content out.

Ares was extremely exhausted, he been wanting to take the longest nap ever.

He wished he didn't work nowadays and could lay up underneath Tae all day but he had to make his money so he just went with the flow.

He been starting to thug again whenever he wasn't in his lover presence, he start taking drinking Codeine more often than before but he wasn't touching no pills.

He hated he was doing drugs behind Tae back but he's been thinking about it he wasn't gonna be a good dad.

He was happy and overly excited about having a baby but him being a bad dad lingered in the back of his mind, he didn't want to be like his father because that would break him.

He didn't want that, he knew why Ten felt like he wasn't going to be a good father.

He wanted to be a great dad and rapper at the same time, all he needed to was minimize his schedule so he would be with Tae more than the studio and doing shows.

Tae was still in his first trimester but Ares still wanted to be with him more than ever and was still being cautious, he didn't want nothing to happen to him while Ares wasn't there.

He been worried about Tae since he got the information that he was pregnant, he wanted to follow Tae foot to foot all over again.

"Well, that don't matter. I'ma go to Baskin Robbins without yo ass or wit' yo ass." Dazaí mumbled in slight annoyance.

Grabbing his phone off the charger and standing up from the bed to get his wrist grabbed by the younger man, "Chill out, I'm comin', slime." He licked his lips.

Tae looked back at Ares and shook his head, "It's fine. Get yo rest, folks— Nah, i'm comin'." Ares repeated, cutting him off as he let his wrist go and wiped the cover off of him and stood up from the bed.

Tae sighed, knowing Ares really needed to go to sleep and get his rest, he hate when Ares pushed his rest off.

It wasn't healthy for him, he already was working like a workaholic and trying to provide for everyone.

"Baskin Robbins, right?" Ares looked over at Tae, walking to his close and grabbing a two pairs of Nike sweatpants and handing one to Tae who immediately stepped into them and threw one of Ares jackets on.