6. DILF Stilinski

February 1st, 2023
12:23 AM
   Argus, Nobel, and Tora tried to stick around the cave when it was the full moon, but like always, they were lured and curious about the surrounding civilians. The wolves were inspecting the dead, burned forest. They were doing a good job of minding their business for once. They dug the burned soil and pawed down dead trees so regrowth could start.

   Argus was the first to lift his head and sniff, catching Stiles' scent. Nobel took off right after Argus did, as he had caught the scent, too. Tora was chasing them because she thought they were playing. She stayed in the forest as her brothers became interested in Stiles. Tora was the most skittish of humans. She huffed and ran off to continue tending to the dead forest.

   She had walked back to their cave to check on it. Sometimes, some coyotes would come by and try to mark their territories. She stopped dead in her tracks as she caught someone's scent. She growled and rushed up on them only to see another werewolf. She had never seen them before, but he was submissive to her. He had crouched down and whimpered as an apology. He was drawn to her scent, and she was drawn to his once she calmed down slightly. He began to sniff her. Tora growled at him, and he submitted. She sneered as she leaned down to sniff him, ready to dominate him.

-------
Feburary 5th, 2023
7:18 AM
   Stiles had slept in the crib with Eli all night because the little boy had a cough. He also had nightmares and would scream if Stiles got out of sight. Eli was ready to get up as he kept pushing on Stiles' face, so they got up and started their day.

   Derek had been out all night with the wolves, training them and playing mediator, as it had turned out most of them were siblings. Eli began to baby and reach toward Derek as he was making breakfast.

   "Finally cooking for me?" Stiles smiled as Derek kissed him. He turned his head. "I haven't brushed my teeth," he said and heard something falling in the living room. He glared at Derek, who was looking at him not to freak out.

   "They are fine. I will make sure Eli is safe," Derek whispered as Argus and Nobel entered the kitchen.

   "Everything is fine. We didn't break anything," Argus stammered, noticing Stiles holding Eli.

   "Go on and do your morning routine, babe. I have everything under control," Derek told him as he booped Eli's nose before Stiles handed him over.

   "Which one of you had their snouts up my asshole the other night?" Stiles glared, and the boys gulped, not daring to speak. Stiles still smelled amazing. Their control was just the tiniest bit better since Derek had been looking after them, but they still were 'reacting' to Stiles' scent. Nobel blushed and looked down as he raised his hands.

   "If you would have waited a bit longer, a whole lot more than a snout would have but up you," Argus said, and Stiles scoffed, glaring up at Derek.

   "I mean... you can't smell how erotic your scent is," Derek shrugged and then saw a knowing look in his eyes. "I um... I meant will work on it," Derek gulped.

   "Yeah, that's what I thought you meant," Stiles said before storming to his room. He turned on the shower and opened his closet door, yelping when he saw a girl pass out on the floor. "Who are you?!" Stiles shouted as he saw she had strung out all of his clothes. She was drooling when he opened her eyes. She widened her eyes when she saw Stiles growling at him to intimidate them. "Nope," Stiles touched two fingers to his thumb. She stopped, now intrigued by his movements.

   Nobel rushed into the room and forced a nervous smile at Stiles, grabbing his sister and leading her out of the room, not breaking eye contact with the Omega. "Why the fuck are you guys not in school!" Stiles snapped, slamming the bedroom door again and locking it.

-------
11:23 AM
   Redstone Academy wasn't like any other school. It was a private school with about 150 students K-12. Luna, Harlan, Blake, and Everett were four out of 15 seniors, and they were top in their class even though there wasn't much competition. It was casual Friday, so they didn't have to wear their uniforms.

   There must be something up with the moon since all four wolves couldn't focus on schoolwork.

    "Stop. Talking. Harlan," Blake said through gritted teeth. They didn't have to pass notes anymore since they could whisper and hear everything each other was doing. Harlan was talking to himself, trying to focus on his Calculus Packet.

   "Yeah, brother, you are quite distracting," Luna said.

   "I drew a picture of a wolf," Everett said off-topic, and the three looked at him, "What?" he asked, and a couple of minutes passed. Blake was about to get up and fight Harlan since he began to read and say everything he was thinking aloud to piss them off.

   "Everyone, can I get your attention?" The teacher asked Mrs. Salvatore. Everyone turned out of their cubicles to look at her. "Before I let you go to lunch, I would like to ask anyone if they have talked to Connor lately?"

   "Who is Connor?" Harlan asked

   "The guy in a cast," Everett told him, and Harlan raised an eyebrow, "The one with crutches and a broken leg?"

   "No one has talked to him or seen him?" Mrs. Salvatore asked, and everyone shook their heads. "Well, his parents just filed a missing person report for him. If anyone gets in contact with him, please tell his parents or me,"

   "How long has he been missing?" Blake asked.

   "His parents last talked to him the night of the 1st," She said, and the wolves looked at each other. That was the night of the full moon.
Please Vote, Comment, Add to your lists, and share this story with a friend:).