Her

Good morning/night beautiful girl. I wanted to write you and tell you how much of a actual blessing you are to me and how much i value your presence in my life. I know i dont deserve to have someone so perfect in my life but yet god decided to bless me by putting you into my life. I look at you and i see one of gods strongest warriors. Someone who has been put in so many wars and came out fighting every time even though the wounds hurt you so bad. I look at you and i see someone whos willing to reach into the flames just to pull someone else out. Through everything youve been through your soul remains so beautiful and so pure and you deserve every bit of happiness that the world has to offer. Ive watched as you have grown so much and every day you get even stronger then you were before. Even though the worldis shit i watch as you take it by the hand and make it a better place one person at a time. When you smile so many peoples day is made better just by being graced with your presence. I know this all seems cheesy but i mean every word. I know i dont deserve to have someone as wonderful and amazing as you andi thank the heavens for giving me another chance to have a friendship with you. Even though i was a awful person at one point you still saw someone who was worth fighting for. You didnt give up on me even when i deserved it the most. I look at you and i see such a beautiful and kind soul who is worthy of all the good things in life. I know things are rough right now and you may want to fall and its alright if you fall because i will catch you, i will hold you until your ready to stand up again. I will help you back up and i will be right there if you need to fall again. I promise you on everything i love that you will never ever be alone. I know it may feel like your alone in the world but baby girl i promise you that your not. If you need to rest and take a step back then you take a step back because i will be here every step of the way for you. and i will continue to fight for you for the rest of my life because you are someone worth fightning for. You are someone worthy of love and you are someone worthy of happiness and joy. You are worthy and YOU ARE WORTH FIGHTING FOR. You have been my absolute saving grace and i look forward to meeting you and experiencing your love in person. You are one of my best friends and i cant not thank god enough for puttong you into my life. You have seriously helped turn my life around when i saw no other way out, when i wanted nothing more then to jump you grabbed my hand and pulled me backwards and held me until i was ready to get back up again. You have saved me and i cant thank you enough for it. I love you with my entire heart and i will continure to fight for you.

MafiasDayCare