1.Caught

M:*Michael had just exited the elevator and was crawling through the vents,He had a bad feeling about this whole thing but,He knew he was needed here,He soon got out of the vents and looked around listening too the voice he immediately got an even worse feeling as he was instructed too go into Circus baby's area*"..Oh god,I guess I might as well actually do something.."*He got down and crawled in immediately he followed note instructions but his eyes widen as he was told too go into her room,He groans annoyed but he would never admit he was terrified,He soon entered confused by the darkness only beginning to ...Panick after hearing loud thunder metal ones like footsteps one second he was running with a flashlight the next he had circus baby screaming at him he squealed and screamed loudly he instantly peed himself now sitting shaking and crying quietly in a puddle of his own pee..,Suddenly the lights flicked on and the place lit up colors and fun well...As fun as it looked there was a giant 7 foot robot staring down at him,He shakily backed away before the animatronic spoke*

Cb:"I remember this scenario only,It was a little kid and bit an adult with wet pants,...Wait...Michael?"*The voice changed too a little girls Michael instantly recognized it*"E-Eli?!...Where wha how?!....Evan was right...did you die here?...Did that thing kill you?!..Hey wait no!"*Suddenly he was picked up as Elizabeth spoke again*"Awww!!Baby bro!,It seems you've made a mess of those pants,I think the others would love too meet you and help take care of you!~"*She walked out and too balloras room immediately the other spoke*

Ba:"Baby?,Is someone with you?,...A child?,I can hear crying and sniffling?"*Michael got even more scared but also blushed embarrassed*"...I'm an adult!And let me go please don't kill me!!..I-I got this job from an ad in the paper I didn't know!!..."*He gulps*

Ba:*She spun over opening one of her piercing eyes staring at Michael*"How strange,..But adorable do we get too keep this one?~"

Cb:"Of course!,Because I know him he's the older brother I told you about well I should say baby brother,Meet Mikey!,Come with I'm about to go show funtime foxy and Freddy"*She walked out into the main room again ballora spinning behind following,Michael wiggling the whole time his pants now cold and itchy he grumbles*"...Can I at least get clean pants?!...Its disgusting!..Let go you clown!!"

Ba:*Ballora took him and was holding him gently*"Don't be so fussy,As baby gets the others I'll change you."*She spun over and layed him down she then pulled out some diapers thick ones,Sliding his boxers and pants off,She wiped him down and powdered him he suddenly shoved his foot in her face*"WHAT THE FUCK?!LET GO OF ME YOU CHUCKY CHEESE REJECT!I-I AM NOT WEARING THOSE!..."*He started kicking and hitting before easily being detained and the diaper was taped and now he was back in balloras arms*"There,No more accidents,But no yelling or punishments will get given out,Are you hungry?Cranky maybe?,It is late you should sleep."*Michael huffs*"You're stupid if you think I'll ever sleep here especially when you people can kill me when I'm asleep!!..."*Ballora sighs well what sounded like it could be a sigh*"Come now let's meet your new daddies!~"She entered and there was circus baby Freddy and foxy,Foxy immediately ran over scooping him up laughing*

FF:"Haha!!,Welcome our little guy!!,There's just enough room on my stage for both of us!"*Suddenly Michael flinched terrified at the cold loud medal holding him,Soon enough  bonbon crawled up into Michaels lap*"Hello!~Welcome baby boy!!"

FFred:"Let me hold the baby"*He took Michael,Michael was terrified even more now so distracted he didn't notice the fact his stomach grumbles freddy looked at him*"Hungry?,Someone get the boy some food~"*Ballora spun away too find some as Michael clutches his stomach...*"T-Thats not why my stomach growled...Nghh ugghh...S-Shit let me go!,I need the bathroom!!"*He started pushing away but instead Freddy grabbed his legs holding them back against his chest Making him almost squat immediately Michael let's out a groan*"N-No no..."*Suddenly his bowls shift and then the huge log he was holding in started sliding out smashing against his ass all over a lump begining too form the diaper sagging more and more now he let out one last fart as more flooded out anxiety diarrhea,His diaper now a whole new shade of brown as shit spread through the entire thing not one bit was clean or left unshitted,After a solid five minutes it was over he had just messed himself...Michael was frozen..No words nothing he just say there bright red and his eyes wide and slightly teary...*"I-I...Whaaa!!!!"*He suddenly started crying all the animatronics flinching in shock*

                 {to be continued}

(I hope you all enjoyed this new story!!,I will be taking more requests!!,Make sure too check out my other story too)