Dance of Love?

Logan

"Hello, Mr.James! Guess who's back!" I yell smiling. "Hope Logan! Welcome back to the dance floor! Miss it much?" He says cheerfully. "Actuality, I haven't missed it a single bit, it missed me." "Hope what do you mean by that? Dance off starting Now." I pause as a song comes on.

~timeskiptilldanceisover~ (That's the longest one yet!)

"Hope that was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Looks like you haven't stopped danceing!" He cheers! "I can't wait to get back dancing again!" I smile. "Okay so now that all the dancers have danced, it's time I said who the soloist are. The soloist are........HOPE & MARTIN I mean Bodil!" He announces. "Yay I am a soloist I can't wait to tell Simon! He will be so thrilled!" I shout as i do my happy dance "And the theme of the dance is love! So you two will be doing the dance of love!" James says cheerfully. "WAIT, WHAT! ME AND UGH!" We say. " You start practicing at home, Understand!" james says. "okay " we answer. I was thinking how bad this could be if i fell in love with this handsome gentleman. What did i just write!? Well looks like its too late.

~skipthewalkhome~

"Simon i am home with my dance partner. "

Simon

"Your dance partner is Bodil!" I say frowning. Of course BODIL GETS ALL THE FUCKING GIRLS! I HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH HER SINCE SHE WAS 10! I KNOW EVERY THING ABOUT HER! WHEN I GET THE CHANCE TO WIN HER OVER HE TAKES HER AWAY! "THANKS BODIL I MOTHER FUCKING HATE YOUR ASS BITCH!" I shout unknowing that it wasn't in my head!

Logan

Awkward I will tell you this I think of Simon as a father not a boyfriend got it. Well when your special you get a lot of attention. As for me I am a combination of special, beauty, intelligence, gracefulness, and AWKWARDNESS! Being a sorceress will equal up to some strange Times and now was one of those times. "Uh what was that about?" I ask Martin. "I don't know..............quick question would you like to go get some frozen yogurt before we start?" Martin replied. "Sure I guess."

~Carter here sorry I haven't been updating I promise the next one will be a very long chapter.