[Cp.3]

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"We will help you guys" Kirishima said.

"You will help us?" Gen said as the three of them nodded their head.

"Yup!"Chizuko said happily .

"Isn't Hero job to help and save people?" Midoriya said with bright smile on his face make Chizuko cover her eyes.

"In a manly way of course!" Kirishima said bumping his fist together.

One thing make them questioning about.

A hero?

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━

"What do mean by a hero?" Kohaku said.

Some of them were confused.Why all of  sudden,they want to help them?To become a hero?

"Does this relate to what you were talking about earlier?Quirk and villain I surmise..." Senku said make their eyes widen except Chizuko who's smirking like a shit.

"Heh,so you were eardropping us aren't ya?" She said.

"Well well.. it isn't our fault since it's accidentally happen right?" Gen said.

"Alright I'll tell you" Chizuko said . Midoriya and Kirishima decided to silently hear them while the others prepare for Chizuko explaination.

"First of all,I presume that we are not from this world.Why?It's obviously that it way more different than the world we lived in.I mean...too different...Secondly,Izuku here will explain all of it about us" Chizuko push Midoriya to the front.

"M-me!?Why me Chizu-san!?" He got surprise by this.

They didn't know the people who's hearing her are really in great shocked.

'Another world!?'

In other hand,Senku is thinking deeply.Just a few unexpected words from Chizuko make him really excited.

'Another world mystery!This one billion percent good!' He thought with a creepy smile.

"Are you kidding me!?This is way more than the science itself!" Ukyo said

"I can't believe it" Tsukasa finally speak.

"Even Senku-chan science I can't understand but this... just like typical manga isekai..." Gen sweatdropping.

"Huh!How can we believe you!" Kohaku crossing her arms.The fact is, she's actually didn't believe with this kind of nonsense.

"Baaaad!This is baaaad!I'm getting excited!" Chrome said.

The three students just sweatdropping.

Senku then stand infont of Chizuko, place a hand on her right shoulder.Chizuko look up to see Senku eyes filled with shining star.

"This is one billion percent your fault to make me this excited.So,tell me more about your world!" Senku said

"So is this mean we are now comrades?"She ask.