A young girl by the mere age of 10 could be seen picking up some wooden branches on the snowy mountain. "Man I'm tired" she whispered to herself walking along the snow covered path of the mountain. When she suddenly felt someone bumped into her, "OUCH" the young girl said covering her forehead as someone had just bump into her. "I'm so sorry" a young boy around her age said helping her up.

"It's dangerous to be around here you know" the girl said as she picked up some branches that had fell from her basket "Then why are you here?" The boy asked helping her put some branches back into her basket. "Im collecting wood fire for my family" she said finally taking a proper glance at him. He had black shoulder length hair, large purple eyes and few purple markings near the corner of his left eye "Was it a sickness perhaps?" The young girl thought to herself.

"I'm Hiroshi Y/N, what's your name?" The girl asked tilting her head "I-I'm Ubuyashiki Kagaya, a pleasure to meet you" he said bowing "You talk funny" The young girl said walking past him "SO BLUNT!" The young male thought to himself chasing after the female "Are you in some rich family clan thingy or something?" she asked picking up some wood "Uh well you could say something like that" he said watching her.

"Your shivering" the young girl said pointing at his shivering figure. "Here you can have my haori, I'm not really cold" she said handing him her haori "Thank you" the boy said nuzzling his nose into her haori "She smells nice" the boy thought.

"So what are you doing here on a mountain?" The girl asked taking his hand into hers "I ran away from home" he said gripping her hand "Why?" She asked "I wanted to explore the outside world, my family members forbid me from going out because of my sickness" he said sadly "Oh, I see" the girl said as they both walked in silence.

"Uh Hiroshi-san where are you taking me?" The boy asked as his bright purple eyes bored into the girls brown eyes. "I'm taking you to my place" she said calmly leading him to her house "And please call me Y/N" she said smiling "T-Then you can call me Kagaya!" The boy said happily "Alright, let's be friends Kagaya" the girl said cheerfully "Sure" he said smiling at her cheerful face "My very first friend!" he thought to himself

____________________________________
"I'm home" you said entering your house "And I brought a friend" you said as you put down your basket of wood "Welcome home Y/N" you parents said smiling at you "And who might you be young man?" Your dad said raising an eyebrow "I-I'm Ubuyashiki Kagaya, a pleasure to meet you" he said doing a 90 degree bow.

"Ubuyashiki?" Both your parents said out loud, kneeling their heads at Kagaya "Oyakata-sama it is a pleasure to meet you!" Your mom said glancing up at him "Y/N come kneel with us!" Your dad said pulling you next to him as he pushed your head down "Huh" you thought confuse "P-Please please rise your head, I'm not qualified to be a master yet it's going to take me a few more years to be one" he said sheepishly "I see, well pardon our rudeness" your dad said helping you and your mom up.

"Please do excuse our daughter as she can quite the blunt one" your mom said bringing out some dishes "Oh no worries, I find her interesting" Kagaya said smiling "Do you need any help Hiroshi-san?" Kagaya asked "Oh no worries, plus you shouldn't be moving much no?" Your mom said "Yeah but I still want to help! It'll be rude of me not to" he said eager to help "Well then if you really want to help why not set the table with Y/N" the older female said smiling as she watched the young male ran towards you "The kakushi's should be here soon to retrieve the young master" your mom thought staring at the wooden door.

"So Ubuyashiki-sama, may I ask on how did you meet our daughter here?" Your father said taking a bite of his meal "I'm bumped into her on the mountain" he said outing a piece of meat onto your bowl  "And the elders let you roam around the mountains?" You mom asked grinning slightly noticing the stunt that the young male had just pulled "Well I snook out" he said sheepishly as a loud knock could be heard from outside

"UBUYASHIKI-SAMA WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN THERE, PLEASE COME OUT" One of the few kakushi said knocking on the wooden door "Looks like I have to go now" the young master sighed getting up from his seat "Promise me something" you said holding his hand "Of course, anything for you" he smiled blushing slightly "Promise me that you'll visit me whenever you can" you mumbled "Promise" he said softly, blushing.

"AH YOUNG LOVE!" Your parents both thought grinning.

"Young master, sorry to interrupt but we really have to go your mother is worried sick" the kakushi said "Jump on my back young master, this trip might take awhile" the male kakushi said offering his back to the young male "Goodbye you three, I'll come visit you again" he said waving at the three of you.

"SOOO Y/N WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HIM?" Your mom squealed shutting the wooden framed door "Who? Kagaya? I think he's fine, he speaks funny tho" you said shrugging your shoulders "Plus what did we have to bow to him just now? Is he like some god or something?" you asked raising an eyebrow. "Remember how we told you that we were in an organisation where people kill demons and that?" Your dad said "Yeah what about it?" You asked scratching your neck "Well the Ubuyashiki family are the leaders of the organisation, and we're also known as Demon Slayer Corps" Your father said getting deja vu from the past.

"Cool" you said "IS THAT ALL YOUR GOING TO SAY?!" Your dad said slumping on the table as your mom sweatdrop at the both of you "Train me to be a  Demon Slayer" you said looking down to your father "WHAT?!" Both your parents shouted "I want to be a Demon Slayer" you said looking at them blankly "Being a Demon Slayer comes with great responsibility and a very long time of training" your mother said helping your dad up "AND YOU MIGHT MEET THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE TOO" Your dad wiggling his eyebrows to your mom.

"BUT I THINK YOU ALREADY MET HIM" your father said laughing to himself "what the hell" you thought giving him a look "Ahaha don't mind your dad Y/N you know how he is, let's start our training next week okay?" You mom said bringing you away from your dad.

Backstory 😱 I tried my best to write this gais ampunkan aku 😊