1 - A New Journey to a New World

(Perspective: 3rd person, Omniscient)

*As The hooded figure and the challenger walks on the battle battlefield, A Person jumps down and throws a ball. It Creates a portal instantaneously and sucks the hooded figure in, All everyone else can hear is one last scream from the person*

(THF stands for the hooded figure, this is just so I don't have to type it every time)

THF: Ĥəļp me

*The Voice distorter falls on the ground and then the portal closed, the stadium goes silent as THF disappeared. Everyone is shocked and league staff run to arrest the person who seemingly just killed THF*

[Meanwhile with THF]

*THF is stuck spinning in a spiral And due to the speed, THF passes out. After 2 minutes of being unconscious, they land on the ground of a city. THF wakes up, They slowly get up and look around*

*THF slowly looks around and sees massive posters about heroes, THF Realized something is off*

*THF remembers being sucked through the portal and comes to the conclusion, "I am not in my universe"*

*Everyone else is just looking at a muttering hooded person. Eventually, there was a scream and THF runs over immediately*

*Calling out His Jumpluff due to its speed, a crab beast was attacking a little girl. He ordered his jumpluff to use energy ball on the oversized crab.* 

*It instantly knocked out the crab, Jumpluff went on his shoulder and THF started to walk away until a young green-haired approached him*

[AN: Everyone that's where we are going stop because cliffhangers are gre- I am just kidding, I am terrible but I am not 99 percent of writers in any form of online entertainment]

(First Person, POV: Izuku Midoriya)

*I was walking to school but then heard a scream. I ran over to see what had happened and I saw a tiny kind of animal knocking down a person with a crab beast quirk. Also, a little girl who seemed to have calmed down from something but now was excited that the crab beast was down*

*The Small Flying animal went on the shoulder of a hooded man, so I went over to him*

Izu: "Oh My Gosh, How did you do that sir? Can I Know your Name, Quirk, and everything I can know about you"

THF: " Quirk? Name? Everything you can know about me?"

*While I was talking to him suddenly the police Approach and handcuff THF. THF is very confused when he is handcuffed*

Officer 1: "Sir You are under arrest for illegal quirk use"

*The Person decided not to complain about being arrested and I don't know why

THF: "Jumpluff, please go back in"

*Their jumpluff went into some kind of storage ball, but the cops didn't notice. So the hooded person was taken away and I just decided to walk go school*

(Third person, omniscient)

*The hooded person was taken into a cell, still having their hood on.*

*The cops noted that when ever they tried to take their hood off that THF would become erratic and hostile, violently shaking around so they can't take their hood off.*

*The Cops wanted to rip that hood off to see who's behind it. So they did while restraining THF,

*The Cops began to interview THF*

Officer 1:"So what is your Name Sir?"

THF:"I hate my name, but fine I'll give it. My name is Suiri shōsetsu"

*AN: Hey everyone, I'm glad you read this far. I'm going to end at this point right here, If you have noticed that there's a trend starting at the end of the chapter. If someone comments the correct answer then I'll heart it and tell you your correct*