PART I

A young feminine figure who looked around the age of 10 moved from one side of the misty parlor to another side. The Traveler looked into the distance and saw the same girl come to a stop then began to walk again at a steady pace, just not in the same direction as the young figure was originally moving. the young feminine figure came closer, but still unrecognizable. The feminine figure looked like it took a step back, as it took off their hat. "Oh hello there, I'm not sure if you are aware, but it's rather late, probably around 01:30 am. You should probably leave until a little later." The voice said, as it was a young female. She sounded like she had no experience talking to others. It was clear that this young girl did not have any skills for communication or socializing with others, which made her seem even more out of place. The traveler went up to the young girl, who looked scared to see the traveler this close to her, before the girl began to run west into the mist.

"Hey wait!" The traveler shouted out. Her voice echoed through the night air as she ran. Eventually she stopped running and turned around to face the traveler. The young girl stood in front of the traveler, she looked tired and exhausted. "I'm deeply sorry, but can you stop following me? i honestly don't like it. If you need directions to go somewhere, I'll gladly take you there, I just really don't wanna be followed. I guess you could say it's my way of being safe." The young girl said apologetically.

The traveler thought about it for a moment, but ultimately decided to follow her. "If you want me to stop following you, I will. But may you give me the location to liyue harbor from here?" The traveler said, and the young girl nodded.

A few minutes began to pass, as the young girl began to say, "My name is Hu Tao, and I stay in the Wangsheng Parlor. What is your reason for being here?" The young girl asked politely. "I've been traveling for several days now, on my way to Liyue harbor. I heard that it's possible to get there from here, so I tried looking for someone to show me the way, but everyone has already left the area, and all that's left was to rome around to find a place. I got lost in the process, which led me here." The traveler explained.

Hu Tao tilted her head slightly, "So you're going to Liyue Harbor? That's quite far away from here. It would take about two full days to get there, depending on how long you can survive." The young girl spoke, and the traveler nodded. "Is there anything I can do to help you get there quicker?" Hu Tao asked. The traveler shook her head. "I'm fine, but thank you anyway." Hu Tao smiled. "Well, what about staying over at my place for the night? I don't mind, we can talk while I make food. We'll have breakfast together tomorrow morning, if you'd like." The traveler nodded as they went out of the mist into a small town. "We're here, I know it's pretty late, but it's the only place open right now." The young girl said, as the traveler walked inside the building. The traveler followed behind her. "Young child, this place is beautiful! I haven't seen a place like this before!" The traveler spoke. "its a place my grandfather showed me. I'm glad you like it. now please sit down." The young girl began to mumble the last few words, but understandable to what she said.

A few minutes passed before Hu Tao came from the kitchen. "Here you go! I hope you enjoy it!" The young girl placed the plate of Almond Tofu. "Hu Tao this is appetizing! Where did you learn to cook like this?" The traveler said, as Hu Tao sat down at the table.

Hu Tao smiled, "No need to worry about that, My grandfather taught me everything i needed to know when I was younger. However, I never got your name, what is it if you don't mind me asking?" The traveler began to reply, "my name is the Traveler, and it's an honor to meet you!"

The young girl was stunned, "Traveler?!" The young girl's eyes opened wide in shock. "You mean the person who helped save Monstadt? That's amazing! I never thought I'd see a hero before!" Hu Tao went on to explain to the traveler what happened. "Yes, that's right. It's nice to meet you too, though I'm afraid I might be a little shy at times." The traveler smiled. "It's okay, I understand completely. So, how did you end up coming here? I heard about what happened, I'm so happy that you're safe." The Traveler began to tell her story.