PART II

She decided to start her search by locating a ship that was headed towards Monstadt. She ran across a group of men wearing uniforms, who were waving their arms. "Hey! Excuse me, do you know how I can get to a ship heading towards Monstadt?" The traveler asked them, as they looked at her suspiciously. "Who are you? Why are you asking us?"

The traveler began to explain her story. "I'm actually looking for a ship, but I don't know where to start. I'm a traveler from the east." The traveler explained, as the man began to respond.

"Monstadt is far away from here, no ship is going there anytime soon. Even if one was, there is no point in going there. It's dangerous." The man said, as the traveler didn't say anything.

"What do you mean by 'dangerous'?" The traveler asked. The man seemed startled for a moment, before responding. "You must be joking right? Just look around you. This entire city is built on the waters. The only reason we can survive here is because the Geo Archon protects us from danger." The traveler nodded.

"Is it true that Monstadt has become a wasteland already?" The traveler asked.

The man paused for a moment, before responding. "I haven't seen that happen yet, but it's possible. Monstadt has begun to be a difficult place to live since someone saved the place. The Geo Archon is protecting us from monsters and other creatures that inhabit the oceans. If the Geo Archon is gone, it could potentially create a disaster for all regions." The traveler sighed in a calm tone, even if it was a bad thing. "It's sad to hear that someone left the place then it was corrupted, but thank you."

The traveler continued to walk around the harbor, until she found a small shop. She entered the place, and began to look through the merchandise, Pacing back and forth like she lost something. A beautiful slim woman, rather young started to stare at her curiously. "Hello, did you lose anything?" The woman asked.

The traveler shook her head, "No I didn't. However, may I ask you a question?" The traveler asked. The woman sighed in relief, as she began to answer. "Sure, go ahead." The old lady said, as the traveler began to explain her situation. "I'm a traveler from the east, and I'm looking for a ship headed towards Monstadt. I heard that Monstadt has become a wasteland, and I'm worried about the people being in a place that will be destroyed." The traveler explained, as the old lady began to nod. "I know just the person you should talk to." The young lady said, as the traveler nodded and followed her out.

They walked a short distance down the street, before arriving at a fancy hotel. The traveler stepped inside, and the woman turned to face the door. "Sir, I've brought someone. They want to ask you something, rather than from a different region from liyue." The lady said, as the man behind the counter nodded. "Alright, come on in." The man said in a somewhat deep voice , as the two of them made their way to a larger room. "So what can I do for you?" The man asked, as the traveler explained her story. "I am looking for a ship heading towards Monstadt, to ensure that the people in Monstadt are safe. I heard that Monstadt has begun to be a difficult place to live, due to someone leaving saving the place." The traveler spoke, as the man stared at her for a moment, before speaking.

"I can help you for a certain amount of the task, but not much of it. Ganyu, if you don't mind." The man spoke, as the woman next to him gave a smile. "Of course not, sir. After all, you are the manager of this establishment." The young lady spoke as she started to walk out of the room, as the man smiled and sat down on his chair. "Now then, you mentioned Monstadt, so why exactly are you looking for Monstadt?"

The traveler hesitated, but eventually began to speak. "I'm afraid I can't tell you too much about myself, but I'll give you a basic summary. I am the one who saved Monstadt, and am looking for a way to go back to Monstadt when I fulfill the task here in liyue, unless i have to go somewhere else to go." The traveler spoke, as she heard the man sigh in relief walking to the door. "Ganyu, you know that she's the one who saved Monstadt, right?" The man spoke, as the woman turned to look at him. "That woman was the one who saved Monstadt? The one who can wield elemental powers without a vision?" Ganyu began to ask. "Yes, that was her. And I have to admit, I was very surprised to see someone like her. She said that she wanted to travel back to Monstadt, but I never expected her to have those kinds of abilities. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't witness it with my own eyes." The man said, as the woman nodded.

The man walked back into the room to see the traveler wandering around the room. "If you're looking for a ship, I know some people who can help you. However, i can't make promises that a person will even be there at all" The man spoke, as the woman nodded. "Do you think I should take the risk, considering that I would have to leave liyue, if I fail?" The traveler asked, as the man smiled. "depends what you're looking for. speaking of that, what are you looking for and who sent you?" The man asked, as Ganyu sighed.

After 1 hour passed the man began to say "Alright, now that we have that settled, I'll take care of everything else. When do you intend on leaving?" The man asked. "I was thinking of going whenever I finished my task. " The traveler answered, as the man looked at her. "That's fair. i can accept that as an exception." The man said, as the woman sighed once more. "so long as you finish your task, " The young lady spoke, as the man nodded. "Alright, we will send a message to our other branches, and see if anyone is willing to help. However, I will need your name for this."The man said, as the traveler nodded. "My name is the traveler" The traveler replied, as the man nodded. "Alright, I shall inform you if anything comes up. Take care traveler, and good luck. And if you need anything, I'm Zhongli."

The woman walked out of the room, as the man began to stand up. "Zhongli, I'd like to ask a favor." The traveler spoke, as the man looked at her. "Anything, if it can help you, I'll gladly do it." The man said, as the traveler began to explain her situation. "I need to find the Geo Archon."

The man paused for a moment, before nodding. "I understand. I'll see what I can do, though i can't promise anything. But I'll try my best." The man said, as the traveler nodded. "Thank you, I greatly appreciate it. I'll keep in touch."

The man stood up, as the traveler got up and began to walk out of the room. "Goodluck, and hope to see you again" Zhongli said, as she nodded and left the room. She continued to look for a place to stay, until she found a small inn. She went into the inn, and began to look around for a place. After 10 minutes, she finally found a room. "Excuse me, do you have any rooms available?" The traveler asked, as the innkeeper responded. "We do, but it's quite expensive. How many people are coming?"

"Just me, I don't plan on bringing anyone with me." The traveler answered, as the innkeeper smiled. "Well then, it's yours for 200 Mora per stay." The innkeeper said, as the traveler took her mora and handed it over. She waited for a few minutes, before the door opened. "Come in, your room is ready." The innkeeper spoke, as she walked in. She went into her room, and began to look around. She looked under the bed, and began to open drawers. She finally found something interesting, a map. She brought it out, and examined it carefully. It had her destination marked clearly on it, Monstadt. She began to walk around the room, and noticed something on the wall. She looked at it closer, as she saw the words "Welcome to Liyue"