1*

Huge green wings flew through the clouds, going so fast that only a certain angel could see.

But who was the owner of those green wings?

"Izuku!"

Izuku. An angel created from God. Granting him greater abilitys and wings that have his choice of color, not to mention a freezing cold halo that any Living mortal would die in the matter of seconds of touching it.

The child entered a large castle that belonged to his creator, God.

"Sir! I've come upon a very interesting human! He's got a bit of a temper but I won't be stuck with him forever anyways. Not to mention his spirit is huge! Like really big! It's full of fire to, like a raging inferno. All humans have spirit animals as well. And his seems to be like a Tiger. But his seems much stronger."

"Oh, is that so. I'd like to hear more please. I might known of this human." His creator spoke.

"His spirit animal is not only strong, it's beautiful! The tip of the tail is flames on it and so do the paws. To others it may not seem pretty but I think it is."

"Are you talking about Katsuki Bakugo? Yes, he's rather unique. You don't have to ask for permission to see him. After all, this is the first mortal you've come to like. Im sure you would make a fitting guardian for him."

"Alright sir! I'll go see him now. I want to see the earth to anyways!"

------

Katsuki bakugo was anything but normal. To big of an ego and to rude, to competitive and he seems to drive away every guardian angel.

Here he was sitting at his desk, working on his homework. Honestly his mother is surprised he even is still in a school

"Tsk, mom probably thought I'd be expelled? No way in hell! Those teachers are probably scared of me."

"That's not good is it?"

Now, bakugo knew he was anything from normal. I mean, how the hell do you exactly drive away 216 guardian angels in less than  2 weeks? But who was this loser. His new angel or somethin'?

"Who the hell are you?!"

There was a angel with huge fuckin' green wings standing in front of his room.

"I'm your new guardian angel! And i know you've driven away the others but that will not work on me! You can try, but it will not work. Never!"

"I don't care if it will work or not! I don't need a stupid angel!"

"Yes you do! Even your spirit animal agrees."

"Spirit animals?!"

"Never mind spirit animal, who the fuck are you?! Tell me your name extra!"

"I'm izuku."

"Now get lost! I won't scare you away and that's only because you have cool wings!"

Suddenly izuku was right in his face. So close bakugo could feel the ice cold air on the halo

"Get the fuck away from me! Why the hell is the air around you freezing cold?!"

"Oh? I guess you aren't lying. You only like me because of my wings! Well, I only choose you because of your spirit!"

"Shut the hell up!"

"You shut it!"

"Shut the hell up and let me do my homework!"

Does izuku know what that is? Is it like the work angels do?

"What is homework?"

"Why should I tell you!"

"Because I wanna know duh?!"

------------------
This is not bakudeku