Chapter 1: Break [Part 1]

[ Eclipse isn't a part of sun but a separate entity, so technically they aren't related in this story just clarification]

Contains: Little Smut

________________________________________________________________________________

No Ones POV:

It was peaceful in the Day-care, due to it being a public holiday the Mega Pizza Plex was shut for the day to allow the animatronics to have a break from performing and doing their assigned jobs. 

So, for the Day-care attendants this allowed them to have a break from all the children and focus more on themselves. 

Ever since Lunar and Eclipse was brought into help Sun and Moon, they have yet to talk much without having to either recharge or take care of the kids.

For clarification Eclipse was assigned to help Sun during when the lights were on meanwhile Lunar helped Moon out during naptime. 

Everything was going well. 

Maybe......too.... well. 

Sun and Moon weren't too sure why Parts n Services decided to make Eclipse and Lunar to help out, but they didn't complain. 

They were fun to be around and really helped minimise the stress with dealing with lots of children at a time.

It had been 6 months since the two were brought in and things never were the same again with how much they were able to help with cleaning and taking care of the children. 

Despite Eclipse's attitude similar to Moons every now and then they were very happy having the new company in the Day Care. 

Sun especially which surprised Moon. 

Moon despite loving his brother being happy for once, felt like something was being kept from him. 

Something deep down inside him felt off making him feel sick to the stomach if they had one. 

This feeling started occurring 3 months ago and no matter what, he was going to get down on the case to find out what's going on without his knowledge. 

Even if it meant snooping in his brothers' business, he was going to find out what is going on with his brother.

Sun POV:

It's been 3 Months since the incident with Eclipse and I honestly really glad about it. 

I would love to tell Moon about what happened that night, but Eclipse promised me to keep this a Secret, so I've done just that.

As much as it hurts to keep things from Moon, I felt deep down that I shouldn't tell him in case something bad happens.

I was up in my room as it is a Public Holiday I could catch up on some sleep.

I know that animatronics doesn't sleep but we are capable of sleeping similar to recharging but it's not. 

It's hard to explain being an animatronic myself but I just wanted to relax without dealing with others.

I was mentally and physically exhausted after working for hours on end, Moon and Lunar suggested I rest today and that they would deal with other things today to allow me to rest.

As Sun looked around making sure no one was around, he unchanged himself starting from his frills. 

They were a pain to put on as there is a small button that connects them together (I feel ya pain with dresses TvT anyway-).