♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-31: 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥♥︎

"Y/n!!" Taehyung shouted as soon as he reached the graveyard along with the others

"Y/n??? Where are you? Can you hear me?" Taehyung shouted running towards the inside of the graveyard while the others followed him.

𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔, 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖, 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑦𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑎 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐸𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑.

𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨...

"You? What are you doing here?" Y/n asked gritthing her teeth in anger.

"Why have I come here? 𝐓𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫!" Lara said laughing like a maniac.

"Now what do you want from me? Aren't you satisfied after whatever you did with me and Taehyung?" Y/n said. Anger taking over her.

"NO! I am freaking not satisfied because you came back not only to Korea but into his life as well!" Lara spoke gritthing her teeth in anger.

"I have always loved him! I used to see him from afar, love him from afar but he never gave me any notice. Do you know why? Because he always had his eyes on you! Ever since you came into the orphanage, Taehyung always looked for you, used to play with you, give you all of his attention! But what about me huh? I only became a mere person who doesn't even knows and now doesn't even remembers me!" Lara shouted at Y/n.

"If you loved him then you should have approached him before he approached me. Just because you did not had the guts to confess your love to him doesn't means that you will throw all your anger into me!" Y/n said very calmly looking scary as ever because angry Y/n was very much dangerous.

"What the hell did you said? Why did you come to his life huh? If you wouldn't have come then Taehyung would have been easily mine!" Lara said glaring at Y/n.