Biologue

Completing data...
.
.
.
.
Completed!

Name: Nikoru Anzhong
Age: 18
Gender: Biologically, male ; Preferred, Non-binary
Height: 5'9
Magic: Ender Dragon Magic, Requip Magic

Biological Family:
M-Dad-om - ???? (Alive)
Dad - ???? (Alive)
Little brother - ????
Little sister - ????

Adopted family:
All the guild mates in Fairy Tail
Jean Anzhong (Ender Dragon)

Appearance:
Light brown short hair with black tips and has round glasses. Wears light blue shirt and dark blue jeans. Like any boy in Fairytail, he has muscles and small scars from his jobs.

Personality:
People mostly think when hearing his type of magic, he's scary or cold-hearted. In reality though, he's extroverted, confident and loud as Natsu. He says anything that comes to his mind, sometimes a bit too casually and bluntly.

Origin:
《ERROR》
《ERROR》
Sorry! Something went wrong with data :(

Magic spells:
Shadow ball (Aggressive)
He gathers all of his powers and morph into a sphere like shape. On impact, it will burn the opponent and leave a black mark like its slowly rotting away.

Ender Dragon Breath (Passive)
Breathes out black smoke with purple particles, sometimes unconsciously. Recommended to not breathe in the air, might harm the targets lungs. Best case scenario, will only smell like a cigarette. Worst case scenario, might rot the lungs from the inside.

Ender Dragon wings (Aggressive)
Let's the user have wings of the Dragon. Can you fly unreasonable heights and gives unremarkable speed.

Ender Dragon half-form (Aggressive)
Gives the user scales that can withstand major cuts and bruises, mostly fire resistant. Transform the users hands to razor sharp claws and teeth that can rip through most things. The user can summon one or two of the features.

Ender Dragon full-term (Aggresive)
Combines Ender Dragon wings and half-form. In a confined space, it makes the space a bit smaller and darker. In open spaces, the target can see the user surrounded by black and purple mist.
Only used when heavily threatened.

Ender Dragon's Roar (Aggresive)
Let's the user breathe out heavy amount of black and purple smoke to the target, leaving black and purple marks in it's way. On an object, it will start to melt, like an ice cream in a hot oven.
On a human, can cause severe bruises and black marks.

Requip
Taught by Erza. Can let the user change weapons in battle.

More info will be added...

Intruder alert! Intruder alert!
.
.
.
.
.
.
You are unable to read anymore data...