𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

Ares stalked Meechy's instagram account for the fifth time today as he sat in a dim room by himself with his music playing in the background, he was secretly still fiening for blood.

His cousin blood.

He wanted Meechy in the grave, he snaked him for whatever reason he seemed to have, Ares could've real life died.

Fentanyl wasn't no joke, Ares was having slight withdrawals symptoms from the drug.

It only took matters of seconds to kill a person, Ares didn't know why Meechy would lace him, he must've done something to make Meechy feel that way about him.

But he didn't do him wrong, he got him out of prison by the kindness of his heart.

This what he gets, another person walked over his pure intentions.

What was wrong with him, why did people have the nerve to do bad to him?

He couldn't blame meechy, although he was completely at fault. Ares was sorta blaming himself for being so dumb, he was constantly making mistakes and big ones.

He was done with pills and he slips up like this, He kept scaring his lover.

He was thinking that sooner or later that would be the reason why Tae leaves him.

He felt when he did something bad that Dazaí was going to leave him because he'll come to much, it was habit he really needed to get rid of already.

Tae was his soulmate, his favorite person, his hero, the person who decided to carry his offspring.

He healed Ares 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 as best as he possibly could, he always put the pieces back together when they crumbled.

He put time and effort in him when he damn near came to succumb by his own inner demons, he helped him with his mental issues and didn't give up on him.

No one was made for Ares in the way Tae was made for him, Tae wasn't going to leave him even if he did become too much.

Where he was from, people always said people didn't love people like Ares, they said love didn't exist for people like him.